MN TWINS will win the World Series this year.

Play Ball!
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Element wrote:the braves are choke artists

and do you actually think they'll beat the yankees?
The Yankees? That team that is still hated for monopolizing baseball even though they haven't won the world series in 7 years? Who's best player is booed every time he records an out? A team who's ERA, through 5 games so far this season is above 9? Yeah, I'm pretty sure any team at least stands a chance.

They play the Twins today... we have a former Yankee pitching. Interesting...
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

the twins have won three world series since 1901.

fuck off
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

Element wrote:the twins have won three world series since 1901.

fuck off
:lol:
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

THE BRAVES ARE GONNA FUCK SHIT UP THIS YEAR

and if not this year, next year, we got rid of our not so good young talent, kept the future hall of famers(brain mccann, jeff franceur), our bullpen is the best is the majors, the only thing we need is the jones boys havent started hitting yet, and we onlyl have 3 solid starting pitchers, with kyle davies a definite fourth if he keeps pitching like he pitched yesterday

the NL Is about to get fucked up, then were comin for the AL bitches

ps the braves will fuck up the yankees...they suck, i think the highlight in NYtimes or one of those papers "6 years, 1.3 billion dollars, 0 championships"

LOL karma is a bitch, the yankees suck. its what you get for not developing talent and creating a TEAM, you have to have a TEAM, not just a bunch of superstars, chemistry bitch, get some
I Want to Believe :evil5:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

KyleRayner wrote:THE BRAVES ARE GONNA FUCK SHIT UP THIS YEAR

and if not this year, next year, we got rid of our not so good young talent, kept the future hall of famers(brain mccann, jeff franceur), our bullpen is the best is the majors, the only thing we need is the jones boys havent started hitting yet, and we onlyl have 3 solid starting pitchers, with kyle davies a definite fourth if he keeps pitching like he pitched yesterday

ps the braves will fuck up the yankees...they suck, i think the highlight in NYtimes or one of those papers "6 years, 1.3 billion dollars, 0 championships"

LOL karma is a bitch, the yankees suck. its what you get for not developing talent and creating a TEAM, you have to have a TEAM, not just a bunch of superstars, chemistry bitch, get some

correction "Karama" is a bitch
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

:lol: :lol:

my bad
I Want to Believe :evil5:
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

KyleRayner wrote:THE BRAVES ARE GONNA FUCK SHIT UP THIS YEAR

The Braves may have the best bullpen in the NL, but the Twins have the best bullpen in the majors.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

well well well

yankees win 8-2 to the MIGHTY "twins"

at home, the twins gave the yankees dome
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

he said the same thing about the vikings lolz
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:he said the same thing about the vikings lolz
This year I wouldn't care if the Vikings were disbanded. I'm sick of hearing about which Viking beat his wife, or got a DWI. I'm also sick of the color purple. Purple pride? The NFL is not a great organization anyway so I've pretty much stopped being a fan of it at all.