yaaay

I love wrestling.

Undertaker is the new world champ. :shock:
Elmt...Image
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

gee didn't see that coming :roll:

the streak is the only thing he'll be known for when he retires...which will be in a few years.

no flair this year, he's done. cena's still champ, hbk got fucked AGAIN.

i'm happy kennedy won money in the bank, he'll be champ soon...i say he goes to raw.

mcmahon is bald, worst publicity stunt. would've been better if both got their heads shaved.
Let's put a smile on that face
DynamicJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DynamicJ »

agreed, man.

Cena= McMahon's golden boy... He'll wear that title for a while.

Taker will definately be gone within the next few years... I really thought they would put Orton over him last year, but they've gone WAY to far now. 15-0 at WM... geez.

I would LOVE to see something new happen w/ HBK. Heel turn? have to be something over the top to get over with the fans... when he superkicked Hogan? That didn't do much, b/c people still cheered him on.

I think wrestling is in need of a new faction, similar to nWo... but would have to have a touch of originality. They push so hard to get popular with the "non-wrestling fan"... They aren't going to win people over by getting trump and federline on TV... they need something to make the "non wrestling fans" say "FUCK, this shit's bad ass!" like WCW did in 96.

Meet anyone, and if the topic of pro wrestling comes up and they don't watch it now, I guarantee they say "Oh, nah, but I watched it when it was cool... with the nWo and sting and stuff."

that's because it was fucking cool.

The only times WCW brought in celebs, they flopped (David Arquette, anyone?) how about Karl Malone tag teaming with DDP? or Leno? Gimme a break.

Pop culture will not make new fans.
Elmt...Image
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

i watched it when the nWo was around, then i switched to wwf
I Want to Believe :evil5:
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

The Undertaker is my favorite and arguably one of the best wrestlers ever. He deserves another title reign.

:evil5: