Hey Guys, To introduce Myself More Fully...

Nice to meet you.
EvenField2BeOn
Shades of gold displayed naturally

Hey Guys, To introduce Myself More Fully...

Post by EvenField2BeOn »

Hey, I’m Jim im 25 years old and have been listening to 311 since I saw the Don't Stay Home Video on Mtv about a month before the "down" video came out; I believe this was summer of 96.

I have been to 20 concerts of so, and was lucky enough to get backstage passes via my ex-girlfriends flirting with 311's old roady "BB" I got to meet all of 311 and 3 of the guys from Incubus and also some of the Urge guys were at the show watching as well!!! This was during their soundsystem tour what a great tour!!!

Also my myspace page is http://www.myspace.com/jimsulya[/url] that’s if you want to know anything more about me.

I just finished college about a year ago in advertising and am looking to break into that industry, currently im in a crappy "I sell IT Services" job. I live bout 20 minutes outside Chicago and I have tickets for 311 in Chicago this summer August 11th and am also flying out to my friend in Colorado Springs in late July where he is picking me up and we are going to see 311 at Red Rocks... I can't F'n wait!!!!!! After that I'll pry quit my job and look for something more fun to do w/ myself... too much info for you all but hope it matters to someone!!! :lol:

Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

You make a lot of $$$
EvenField2BeOn
Shades of gold displayed naturally

what is lots??

Post by EvenField2BeOn »

I make about 1075 every two weeks after tax's...

That is not that much money, thats about 31k i think...

You spend what you earn, i have several friends who make more..

I have one friend who works for UBS (United Bank of Switzerland) he makes 65k or 2100 every two weeks!!!!!