Abandoned Places Pics

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.

Post by Guest »

noone is inside of there anymore!

must be ghosts and spirits then!
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

or element running around giggling like a little girl.
Rock for Light
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:so do you break in and walk around? seems like a strange hobby.
and take pictures....if there is anything to take..."artifacts" sort of, we take those as well....ive found bullet casings, blueprints to buildings and patient files

:evil5:
wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

Patient files. Nice. How old are they? Tell us about some of the more interesting ones you've seen. I'm glad those places had enough respect for their patients' privacy to take their files out before they left the place.

Ravens 6-2
nixhex
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by nixhex »

i think one of the most amazing things i have seen that i wished i had a camera for was when i was driving through an uninhabited hilly seciton of colorado, near pueblo i think. when we drove around this hill, there was this huge old prison, i dont know if it was abandoned or not, but under the partly cloudy sky with random rays of sunlight peeking through, it would have made a great shot.
today my love...
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

pnutwannabe wrote:this is a true story...we went to an abandoned childrens asylum/school right next to this place....while me and my friends were in their we kept hearing girls laughing though we knew for a fact there wasnt anyone else in there with us....and we kept hearing the elevator go "Bing"......only problem is that there is no electricity there
see. evil things happened to those little girls. or around them .. that's why they are still there.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

mystoneybaby wrote:
pnutwannabe wrote:this is a true story...we went to an abandoned childrens asylum/school right next to this place....while me and my friends were in their we kept hearing girls laughing though we knew for a fact there wasnt anyone else in there with us....and we kept hearing the elevator go "Bing"......only problem is that there is no electricity there
see. evil things happened to those little girls. or around them .. that's why they are still there.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ravens 6-2
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

almost all the files i have are from the 1940's and they are all childrens files......some have the usually stuff like ADD and such but some have "Excessive crying" or "Excessive sexuality"....most are under the age of 18.....there was one 12 year old that would stay out late, ride the trolly, then beat up anyone on his way home

pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

here are all the pics i have online from the places i have gone
http://photobucket.com/albums/a165/grayfox0430/

Post by Guest »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:or element running around giggling like a little girl.
ba bab a ba ba im lovin it
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

dude that one pic of the piano loooks sweeeeeeeeeeet!