I'd like to see those ****suckers ban you from this

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

I'd like to see those ****suckers ban you from this

Post by $ayzak »

I like this place, new feel to it.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

That's it, I'm banning you!
:lol:
But honestly now. If people are starting to join up here and leave 311heaven then that's fine, but Alex would wish this to be an independent forum aside from 311heaven, and definitely not have this turn into what 311heaven does to the UBB in terms of constantly bashing it(although I'm sure plenty of comparisons could be made between 311heaven and the UBB these days). Anywho, welcome anyone who is joining up, but let's definitely not let this be a forum formed with negativity as it's foundation.

I know a lot of shit is going down there for some reason or another, but it seems a lot of people aren't happy with 311heaven anymore. I guess we'll just leave it at that.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

what's a 311heaven? heard that place went straight to hell........................ screw 311heaven..........seriously. 311forums was ok, but 311heaven was totally abandoned.............
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Yeah who knows. I don't think anyone cares about either of 'em anymore.
Not even the creator, which is pretty sad.

Later
ImageImage
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

i cared deeply for both, i truly did......... maria couldn't afford to host the media files that the site was imfamous for, but she was too bullheaded to accept help from others.............with the exception of the forum relocation, but even that took some heavy persuasion............ even just one banner would have helped that site, or *god forbid* torrents, or linking off site to the mp3s that got that site it's reputation, sigh......... but to totally abandon it, leaving hundreds of constant goer's in the dark like that, that was a bit greedy. a simple email to scott would have answered a lot of questions and put a lot of rumors to rest. so hobbes...........how long till you're out of school and you lose this killer bandwidth?
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

SKAbatula wrote:I just realized by reading your sig, DJ3S, that I will finally be able to read Emily's posts w/ the darker background!
yes! isn't it great? alex used to have this place pimped out so hard that you could choose your own theme, but i dont want him to go fuckin around and deleting all our posts, again..........but i would probably keep it on this one anyhow.

out.

Post by Guest »

If Alex needs any help with hosting, I'vv got a file hosting server that will hook him up.

Perhaps I could host the demos.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

dj3stripes wrote: so hobbes...........how long till you're out of school and you lose this killer bandwidth?
This isn't my school webspace, actually. A year ago I got a free 3 year trial of server space from 1&1, a huge hosting company. So I would have to start paying for this space around christmas time 2007. A nice long way away. But, I could keep paying for it anyway, since with the bandwidth that this kinda site takes would be pretty cheap anyway.

Post by Guest »

And when you do, I will hook you up with some cash. :)
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Station wrote:
dj3stripes wrote: so hobbes...........how long till you're out of school and you lose this killer bandwidth?
This isn't my school webspace, actually. A year ago I got a free 3 year trial of server space from 1&1, a huge hosting company. So I would have to start paying for this space around christmas time 2007. A nice long way away. But, I could keep paying for it anyway, since with the bandwidth that this kinda site takes would be pretty cheap anyway.
That's awesome news man. LONG LIVE TAIYED BRODELS!! Woooo

Later
ImageImage
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Re: I'd like to see those ****suckers ban you from this

Post by dj3stripes »

Cheers! It has lived long for over years from this post! Almost 7!
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

dj3stripes wrote:Cheers! It has lived long for over years from this post! Almost 7!
Amen
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

Pretty sure that Guest is element. Ok Luke, PM me the cash.