Element

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Element

Post by Smoke »

Hey man, Was in and out of SC2 games while talking to you.

I checked out that game you were talking about, watched a beta video that went on about 25mins or so. Looked pretty good.

I couldn't really take any more of the redundancy of D3. Without the random levels, like PoE obviously has and D3 should it was just too repetitive. Add in no PvP, poorly thought out release, and quite frankly it has little that I loved with the other two diablo games.

It was a real easy switch to Guild Wars 2 for me. Which in my humble opinion is leagues better than Diablo 3. There is literally nothing I like better in D3 over GW2.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Element

Post by Element »

hey what's up man, PoE blew my mind when i played it. just get it.

i hated d3 when i first played it too, but i'm kinda having fun rolling hellfire rings. i quit playing for a long time too. i really don't think i'll be playing guild wars because i have like 1 hour a day for gaming from now pretty much until like the rest of my life.
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

I still haven't checked out PoE, but did buy Torchlight 2 over the weekend and have been pleasantly surprised at how great it is.
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

*update*

I've been playing PoE for a couple weeks. It's pretty fun game, seems like the game Diablo 3 should have been. Hit me up sometime in game. I have a few characters I'm working on at the moment.

sweetteet is my main.