honey

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
midnightangel
Taiyed Brodel

honey

Post by midnightangel »

jordan, did you get banned from heaven?
Image I love my Superman!
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Yeah, I did :?

I don't want to go too much into detail about it, since this is Alex's board and I don't want any hostilities towards 311Heaven or any members on there arising, but no worries, it's only a temporary ban, and I'll be back next Sunday at the very latest. I'm discussing it with Smoke right now to see if I can get the situation fixed properly.

But yeah, the reasoning is because I got into an argument in a topic where Will Mindspin(a moderator) had disrespected me, so it's no surprise that I talked right back. Of course, Will did a great job of covering his tracks and deleting the topic so Smoke(the only one with banning powers) couldn't read the topic or even recover it, to see what the argument was all about. Will requested my banning and since I assume Smoke had no choice but to side with the moderator on it, he's banned me for a week. I'm just trying to explain the situation to Smoke because I feel I've been misrepresented in regards to the argument.

But whatever. It's no huge deal. Glad to know you miss me ;)

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

SKAbatula wrote:Damn J...with Will? He's a cool cat, too.

You even have your own thread in Backstage area now!
Yeah, I can see the forums, I just can't post.
If someone disrespects me, I'm gonna give it straight to them right back. Moderator, or not. Oh well, it's just a forum, life will go on, and I'll be back soon enough.

Later
ImageImage
midnightangel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by midnightangel »

well its all good i still love ya. *kisses*
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

so is that the thread that got deleted and knocked me back down to SA's turntable operator cleaner?
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I don't know... But the one thing I can say is that I fucking rock. So I guess everyone is just gonna have to accept that fact and live with it :P

Later
ImageImage
midnightangel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by midnightangel »

did you see that Will is now saying that there was no argument and stewie says you got banned for being rude.... wtf? whatever they have issues.

luv u
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Stewie is just a bit misinformed is all. Will didn't say there was no argument, he only said one can't get banned for having an argument. It is true that I had been PMed about certain issues almst a month ago by Will, but the manner in which he talked to me showed much disrespect even at that point as he claimed I was a "negative 311 fan," and told me that I'm eaily the most negative person on the boards, as well as told me flat-out that he didn't believe I would be able to make the change necessary for me to be able to stay on the foums. Of course, all of these accusations pissed me off, because I certainly don't agree with any of them. And of course, I let him know that I didn't appreciate his accusations and judging... in so many words. So I guess ever since, he's held a grudge, and this is how it ended up. He's done a great job of covering his tracks by deleting the topic in which Will clearly disrespected me first, so that nobody, not even Smoke, could read it. If I had truly shown so much unwarranted disrespect to Will, I would think that he'd want to leave that topic available for viewing, since it would prove his point, right? Well I find it a little more than suspicious that he decided to delete the topic, and THEN provide his side of the story to everyone, without anybody being able to see the actual truth of the topic itself, so they have to rely on whatever Will is telling them with his own little spin on things.
I got nothing against Stewie, he's a great guy and he does his job as a moderator well. I don't appreciate his misrepresentations of me, but I won't take them personally, because it's obvious that he's heard Will's side of the story only, and he's misinformed because of it. And of course, I'm not able to post there and defend myself.

Like I said before, I don't want anybody taking any sides, and I certainly will not promote any negative relations against 311Heaven, because I do intend to go back as soon as this ban is lifted. And I'm sure Alex wouldn't want any negative relations forming, because really we're all part of one community. All I ask is that people form their own opinions based on the situation, rather than believing anything they read by people who weren't even involved in the scenario.
In the end it's only a message board, and I'm sure it'll all turn out fine and dandy. I would personally just like to get everything straightened out so that I'm no longer being misrepresented.

Later
ImageImage
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Jordan311 wrote:I do intend to go back as soon as this ban is lifted.
Alright, I'm taking back this statement. I don't think I'll be going back there, unless some shit starts to change.

Later
ImageImage
midnightangel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by midnightangel »

imma forum jumper myself so i'llprolly bounce back and forth for acouple days at least.

Post by Guest »

Nor am I going back.
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

first of all - how did i get out voted for most negative 311 fan?

that certainly pisses me off. so i will have to go back there and prove my negativity.

I do have a lot of respect for Smoke.

and as for 311heaven - I have webspace.... lets get a new one going..

and when it comes down to it, its the forum that im at that is real one
Rock for Light
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Smoke's a good guy. I just wish he'd practice what he preaches.
He was quick to ban people even before he even knew the details of why, and he even admits that he STILL doesn't have the reasoning behind why he banned fatlip.

He's telling everyone to sort everything out and figure everything out first before we accuse him of anything, but I wish he'd give us the same treatment by figuring his shit out before he bans people. Sure it wasn't him who deleted the topics in question, but he IS the only one who can ban people, and by his own admission he banned people without even figuring out why. And that's just lame.
I respect him, and appreciate the forum he's provided for all of us until now, but some shit is inexcusable, and it's simply time to move on for some people.

Later
ImageImage