Pretty awesome Ron Paul video (for my fellow Ron Paulers)

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Pretty awesome Ron Paul video (for my fellow Ron Paulers)

Post by $ayzak »

They probably miss me (sarcasm) over on the official BB (where I was banned for going off on a tangent about the new album). If you feel so inclined, this video has viral potential and might inspire some people over there. ;)

Okay, is it just me or is this site now fucked? I can't get shit to load on it.

clicky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OV8RSgCr2g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Pretty awesome Ron Paul video (for my fellow Ron Paulers)

Post by $lmjimy311 »

hahahahha you got banned cause you have an opinion? nice.
:evil5: TB>BB
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

THEN YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

I wonder if I would get banned for having an opinion over there. Can we see what you got banned for? COPY THE TEXT
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

I'd like to get this sack of shit above me banned for that 8th grade avatar.

"DUDE YOU HAVE A STAR WARS AVIIII""""

yeah shut the fuck up you're upset cuz i made fun of your super gay avatar on a defunct forum for a defunct band.

Ron Paul is unelectable and while he uniquely has a record of voting consistently for what he believes and not compromising, he still has a lot of insane beliefs.

Jon Huntsman is the man who will win in 2016. Obama has this election in the bag, Rick "rape babies are a gift from god" santorum has destroyed any chance of a republican candidate winning this election.

That said, if romney would take paul as his vice president (assuming paul would accept) would make this election VERY interesting but I don't think that will happen (that he would offer or that paul would accept)
I Want to Believe :evil5: