favorite game

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

favorite game

Post by $lmjimy311 »

its a hard decision for me cause i've played so many over the years. i've had some of my favorite moments of gaming within the final fantasy franchise (particularly 7-10) and picking a game within that is incredibly difficult for me. i had an epiphany last night though while i was trying to sleep and i had a song from ff9 stuck in my head and images of that game, images of getting that game from my mom for christmas, images of just playing it and how awesome it was kept flowing through my head. i pick ff9. that game had a way of evoking emotions in me like no other game i've ever played. this also might be because out of 7-10, its one of hte only ones i actually beat (never got around to beating 7 and 8 cause i got burnt out on the grinding...but im starting 8 this xmas break) and its the most recent one of those i've played so my decision might change, cause i really really liked 7-10. but for now, final fantasy 9 is my greatest of all time. nothing would make me happier in the video game universe than sony and square to release the game in nice ps3 graphics.
:evil5: TB>BB
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Re: favorite game

Post by Smoke »

Counter-Strike, I've had more fun playing that game in the late 90's than any game since.

Single player experience would be Final Fantasy VI
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Final Fantasy IX IS definitely the best FF by far. So much better than 7. Ffix was the only game ever to make cry! The ending had me going. Tears of joy of course. I had so much love for all those characters.

But anyway, the best game of all time is

Hands down. No questions asked. And if you disagree, then you havent played it or beat it.

Ska, I didnt really like vagrant story that much. Everyone worshipped it but I found it kind of boring. Too much dungeon crawling and I didnt like the battle system that much.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Tehshewz »

Well i cannot honestly say what my favorite game is.
I would need to post one from each system because it is really impossible for me to answer that kind of question.
But i will post this game and my reasons why.

This game started it all.
It was the fuel for my first online gaming addiction.
This the game is were i spent hours and hours and hours becoming one of the highest legitly ranked player (I was ranked around 1,000 world wide)
I remember getting my keyboard, mic and starting my first GB clan.
Organizing clan practices and matches.
This game was were i won my first ever gaming tournament.
This game took skill, unlike these casualized games of today *cough* COD *cough*
I met alot of awesome people in this game and i still talk to them this day after 9 or so years since early middle-school.

ahhhh i need my PS2 back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8/24/05, 6/30/09, 11/21/09,7/10/2010,7/13/2010,10/20/2010,10/21/2010,
**311 Cruise 2011**, 7/31/2012, 8/4/2012, 07/10/2013
:evil5:
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

Well, I guess I can answer this two ways. If you ask me I'd say ocarina of time because that's what I was 11-12 when i played it and that's the magic age.

however, steam says I have almost 400 hours put into Rome: Total War so as far as time played goes god help me if that doesn't win.
I Want to Believe :evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

isnt that an rts?

never really got into rts genre of games.
:evil5: TB>BB
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »