I saw the Exorcist for the first time today....

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
poolio
Taiyed Brodel

I saw the Exorcist for the first time today....

Post by poolio »

And it totally lived up to its hype. I've never seen a movie so terrifying. No horror movie has startled me before, and it totally succeeded. That one scene where there are looking at the girl through the black and white camera and its like this alien old lady looking thing in the bed was sooooo scary. It was totally worth buying used for $5.99.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Re: I saw the Exorcist for the first time today....

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i was in england visiting family during halloween once and they have a thing at the theater near my cousins place where they play the exorcist on the 31st. we went to go watch and didnt expect some of the stuff that happened. the theater would do things like turn the ac up all the way when it got really cold in the movie or had installed little water squirters so when she threwup it hit you as well. it was awesome
:evil5: TB>BB
poolio
Taiyed Brodel

Post by poolio »

that sounds amazing. I saw the prequel they made a few years ago, and was not impressed.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

the directors cut is great. When she walks down the stairs all upside down and shit is the creepiest thing ever.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

yeah this is probably the one horror movie that actually affected me

the faces that you are talking about were originally supposed to be subliminal messages i think - but they extended them extra frames. still creepy as fuck though. that face pops up quickly in other scenes too.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

hahaha jimmy! I would have freaked out.

I've never seen it all the way through. I always fall asleep (because i turn the volume down b/c i'm a big chicken).
Image :smurfin: :evil5: