I made this

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Re: I made this

Post by Element »

ron paul doesn't know shit about evolution, and neither do you. stop reading from creation.org and fuck off.
EvenField2BeOn
Shades of gold displayed naturally

Post by EvenField2BeOn »

Anybody who doesn't believe in evolution shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. I think a license should be required for these inbred freaks with IQ’s of less than 80. But but the Bible says... WTF it's 2011, the Bible is like a book of fairy tales wake the F*** up. Jesus will not save us, if we fuck shit up there will be no one there to save us.

It seems most of the time God is used as a justification to start a war, hate on other cultures or people, divide people etc. It's about time we elect people that don't talk to God on a daily basis like Bush said he did or Bachman/Perry etc. These people actually are living in a delusion. It's scary to think someone who thinks they talk to God could have their finger on the little red button.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

$ayzak wrote:
There is an argument against the theory of evolution as being what is responsible for life.
:roll:
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Hey Elly, are you as sweaty and red in the face as I picture you to be? I don't know why you're getting so heated. Even if you were 12 when I first started talking to you, you should have enough maturity to have a civil conversation by now, right? So I can only sit here and think that you just loath the shit out of me for having a different belief than you do. Is that the case?

I personally believe in evolution, and I'm agnostic, so I understand where you're coming from. But it just seems to me that you're getting hung up on an issue that is actually irrelevant. How does Ron Paul's belief in a god effect your life when he's never going to push his beliefs on anyone else -- unlike Bush AND Obama, who both cite god as either their justification or for war, or as a tactic to win a war (something "crazy-religious" Ron Paul would NEVER do).
EvenField2BeOn

Post by EvenField2BeOn »

I don't think anyone has to believe in evolution it’s a fact. There is no debate about it, go to any major research university in the country and you can see the bones for yourself. In the natural history museum you can see how different species changed over time through natural selection. Those that survived passed on those traits hence changing over time. If you ever took anthropology in college you wouldn't have any doubts.

The argument I never understood was to believe in God means you don't believe in Evolution. You can believe in both. God could of started the Universe and just let it go on its natural course evolution included (God came and the Universe was born lol). Or, as I believe God is just the interconnectedness of all things or the symmetry seen in nature. (I kind of think of it like like the matrix or the force in star wars lol).

A lot of mystics and those that meditate, people that were near death or those that have used dmt, lsd, and shrooms have come to similar conclusions.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

pantheism is pretty dumb, to.

and i'm not mad alex, i just find these sorts of ignorant beliefs highly annoying.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Element wrote:pantheism is pretty dumb, to.

and i'm not mad alex, i just find these sorts of ignorant beliefs highly annoying.
What do you think of these ignorant beliefs?

1. The media reports the news

2. Our representatives represent us

3. We are at war with 5 countries defending national security

4. The federal reserve is necessary for a healthy economy and wealth
Jeffhaswhatyouwant
Table Rosa is my brain

Post by Jeffhaswhatyouwant »

Luke almost didn't pass high school
EvenField2BeOn

Post by EvenField2BeOn »

]Sayzak your video is great. Spread the word. Reagan-Bush-Clinton-Bush jar-Obama same shit corporate fascist shills. We need a totally different direction RP or a third party is the only solution at this point. But, I do think Bush was the worst by far because he actually started the most shit even the financial crisis started at the end of the Bush term if you remember; Obama has just continued more of the same.

Maybe presidents can't do anything and their hands are tied behind their back look at JFK. They are just paid actors reading teleprompters, the illusion that we live in a free country is just that an illusion. Both sides are vetted and picked behind scenes, wouldn't surprise me one bit. Obama is nothing more than a Wall Street errand boy; he knows he answers to them the big money not the American people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCd5ZVeK ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
EvenField2BeOn

Post by EvenField2BeOn »

Gerald Celente: Trends In The News August 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnVnQNI0jk0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have been following this guy since 2003, he has been spot on.