django: unchained(tarantinos next movie)

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
311_4_unity
Sometimes jacks rule the realm

django: unchained(tarantinos next movie)

Post by 311_4_unity »

So I woke up this morning to discover my little brother got his hands on tarantinos new script that hasn't even been officially cast or shot...it is set to come out next christmas day though. Anyways...I read it already and holy balls! This movie is going to turn the western and slave owners on its head the same way inglorious basterds turned world war 2 flicks and Nazis on its head. It poetic, brutal, funny, and full of that tarantino dialouge we've come to expect from the guy. As much as I am excited for the avengers, the dark knight rises, and the star trek sequel...this will be my movie to see in 2012.
"To Mean People, I Say Choke On It, Gagging All The Way. May You Remember The Texture For Days"
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Re: django: unchained(tarantinos next movie)

Post by Element »

django reinhardt?
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

Cool find. And I'm not sure how I ended up here: http://www.spokeeditions.bigcartel.com/ ... inal-works" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

but lol'd at some of the art
311_4_unity
Sometimes jacks rule the realm

Post by 311_4_unity »

nah luke...but i am pleased to know someone else here appreciates jazz. this django is named after the spaghetti western djangos that there seem to be a 100 of, all with different actors directors and plots. i've never seen any of them except the original which i watched a couple of years back when on a spaghetti western bender. i do remember seeing it on netflix instant when i was browsing the other day if your curious. it's nowhere near the quality of sergio leones westerns but it does have some cool stuff in it.
"To Mean People, I Say Choke On It, Gagging All The Way. May You Remember The Texture For Days"