E3

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

E3

Post by $lmjimy311 »

OMGZZZZZ HALO 1 REMAKE WITH THE SAME EVERYTHING JUST BETTER GRAPHICS (though the multiplayer is going back to the reach engine) AND HALO 4

aside from that nothing worth mentioning that was amazing, microsoft gets a c- on their presser.
:evil5: TB>BB
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Re: E3

Post by fatlip »

pisses me off so badly that they're not doing this to FF7
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i wanted that so bad last night you dont understand.

sony i gave an a-. lots of move stuff (eh to awesome), but they have a bunch of exclusives like always and they have developers throwing in extra games for free which is badass. the ps tv looks awesome, splitscreen multiplayer....and the people each see different images? AWESOME!! the PSV looked great and the fact that its only 250 blows my mind, that might be a day one purchase for me.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

nintendo's was whack as fuck. not one new game. the wiiu can finally compete with sony and microsoft, but just 5 years too late. the controller is awesome if they actually utilize it to something aside from a gimmick...otherwise its just like the kinect. great tech, shitty usage b-
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

Meh, I'm a Nintendo fanboy so I loved it. I will buy it granted the price point isn't retarded