game of thrones

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Re: game of thrones

Post by Element »

this guy gets some shit wrong but he's hilarious

they straight up killed that dude woooooooooooooo haha
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

holy shit this show is fucking awesome.
:evil5: TB>BB
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

i'm glad people are liking it. since i know the story soo well and already know all the twists and turns, and i know all the history, it's been slow for me so far. still very awesome, but in a dfferent way so far. I just couldn't get a feel for if other people were going to enjoy it. just fucking wait. the first 4 were basically all history and set up. haven't watched the most recent yet though.
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

so far I'm diggin it. I feel like I'd understand what's going on more if I read the books, but it'll probably all fall into place eventually.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

i'm super, super happy with everything. just about everything. as a fan boy i nitpick at little shit. but it's still A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE with MOVING PICTURES. they've pretty much been true to the story. except for the loras/renly scene this past week. alas.

i can't wait until these nuclear warheads are dropped on people who haven't read the book and don't know any better. delicious.

but anyway, i can't wait until clash of kings and a storm of swords. :shock:

jaime is perfect. "kill his men." even though they made ned a much better fighter in the series i can KIND of deal with it, but it's still annoying because everyone knows jaime is the best sword in the seven kingdoms and would fuck ned up with ease. whatev. although, he did survive the tower of joy so he must have some skill, but he's much older than he was when that happen.

we saw some BRONN this week. FUCK YEAH BRONN!!!!!!!!!!!!

KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

yeah they've been VERY true to the books so far. besides that ser loras/renly love which was only IMPLIED in the books, and loosely at that. but otherwise, it's been surprisingly spot on. which it think is why it seemed to be slow for me.

when i said it was slow , i just mean there's a lot of stuff this first half of the book that resonates more in the book, i guess because it is described better and you've known the characters for longer(simply due to act of reading vs. watching on TV). for insance, seeing arya yell and throw rocks at nymeria to get her to run away was not near as heartwrenching as in the book when she describes how nymeria wouldn't run away, so she had to throw rocks at her. i know just reading that won't make sense, but i bet luke gets what i'm saying.

casting is pretty amazing so far. i don't like the guy playing jon snow, but that's basically it. everybody else is more or less exactly like i imagined. i still think a bald philip seymore hoffman playing Varys would have been INCREDIBLE, but alas.

PS, can we go ahead and give peter dinklish his emmy?
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

i'm replying instead of editing because, seriously, most unexpected and humorous emoticon ever.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

another thing about renly. renly fought in tourneys, melee and jousting. it was noted that he was not very good but they made renly in the show a pussy. scared of blood, ect.

renly is very headstrong and confident even when he had no cause to be, also he had a great sense of humor and they haven't really shown any of that.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

my opinon on the characters (my apologies for names, im really bad at that). SPOILERS AHEAD IF YOU HAVENT NOT WATCHED THE LAST EPISODE

- sansa can go fuck her self. no pedo, but shes gonna be hot as fuck in a few years
- the youngest daughter of ned is cool as shit, i cant wait until she starts kicking ass (im expecting she will, dont spoil anything for me)
- john snow is a pimp
- the midget is probably my favorite character. i hate that cause hes a lanester and i feel like i should hate him, like i do his brother and really hot sister.
- the khalisie is hot as shit, and her brother is a fucktard. his death was one of the most badass things i've seen in a while
- khal drago is growing on me, hes not the raping douche i thought he was
- little finger is cool (i like him mainly cause hes carcetti from the wire)
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

they didn't really omit the wolves, they have them in the essential part but a lot of fans are bitching because they aren't shown regularly. they had trouble with the dogs during filming, is what it comes down to. you can even tell how they filmed the parts they're in that it probably took them for fucking ever to get those shots. i really don't care since like i said, they got the essentials in there.

$lmjimy311 wrote:my opinon on the characters (my apologies for names, im really bad at that). SPOILERS AHEAD IF YOU HAVENT NOT WATCHED THE LAST EPISODE

- sansa can go fuck her self. no pedo, but shes gonna be hot as fuck in a few years
- the youngest daughter of ned is cool as shit, i cant wait until she starts kicking ass (im expecting she will, dont spoil anything for me)
- john snow is a pimp
- the midget is probably my favorite character. i hate that cause hes a lanester and i feel like i should hate him, like i do his brother and really hot sister.
- the khalisie is hot as shit, and her brother is a fucktard. his death was one of the most badass things i've seen in a while
- khal drago is growing on me, hes not the raping douche i thought he was
- little finger is cool (i like him mainly cause hes carcetti from the wire)
word on sansa.
everyone loves ayra, it's funny because in the books i dreaded her chapters.
jon is pretty awesome, he's better in the books though.
tyrion is my second favorite character
dany is hot, fo sho. visery's coronation was perfect.
khal drogo was kind of misrepresented on the show, he never really TOOK dany the way they made it seem like he did. but i think this way his character takes more of a journey.
littlefinger is the bees knees
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

SPOILERS FROM EPISODE 7 THE UNAIRED HBO GO ONLY VERSION

HOLY SHIT DUDE...LITTLEFINGER "i did warn you not to trust me" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my mind is fucking epically blown right now. im gonna be ordering the books very soon
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

yes, littlefinger is a slippery one
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

oh and best tv sex scene ever in episode 7. i love maus (thats the name of the red head right?)
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

yeah it's hot and all but in my opinion they're going overboard with the sex. there's sex in the book and it's often a subject but it gets kind of run-on after awhile. and if you weren't distracted by the sex you would have seen littlefingers' betrayal coming. 8)

i think roz was mentioned in the book during tyrion and theon's conversation when he left winterfell but we never meet her. they've added in like 4 sex scenes that aren't in the book. i know sex sells but does every episode need it?
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Yes. It adds a nice bit of firs to it and firs are almost always nice....firs= tits. Sorry my phone keeps auto correcting me
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

hahahahah i forgot about wu-tang...why were we not allowed to say pussy again? cause maria didnt like that word? werent there a couple others?
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

SEVEN HELLS NO 311HEAVEN REMINISCING HERE, OR I'LL SEND YOU TO THE DROWNED GOD.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

to show off his penis obv. i have no idea why that was in there myself.

practically, i think he was washing up.

THIS SHIT IS SO PERFECT.

JUST SO
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

holy shit the last episode was crazy. i had no idea ned was going to die...i thought of him as a main character. and i have a feeling that khal drago is gonna be some kind of zombie/white walker type creature now with the witch craft shit and that baby is gonna be fucking crazy
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

$lmjimy311 wrote:SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

holy shit the last episode was crazy. i had no idea ned was going to die...i thought of him as a main character. and i have a feeling that khal drago is gonna be some kind of zombie/white walker type creature now with the witch craft shit and that baby is gonna be fucking crazy
that was the point, no one is safe in this shit. you win or you die.