jojo ffix

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

jojo ffix

Post by $lmjimy311 »

so im not sure if i ever told you, but i never beat 9. i got it day one, and my add ass never got around to beating it (i tend to do that with a lot of my games). well last year i decided i was going to beat it, and last night i did. good fucking god that game was amazing. as the final sequence was going on, i was just getting flashes of partso the beginning of the game and how amazing it was. i got as close as you could get to tearing up, without tearing up. i kind of just want to play it all over again.
:evil5: TB>BB
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: jojo ffix

Post by Jordan311 »

The ending made me cry :cry:

Tears of joy!

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i wish more rpgs were like this one. music, character design, landscapes, story, characterization, everything was beautiful. it evoked emotion from you in every scene. fucking 11/10

its funny i say that, but 7 and 10 evoke the same emotions from me. 7 is a bit more doom and gloom, but thats the emotion they wanted from you and thats the emotion i felt while playing. and 10 was a masterpiece as well, its hard for me to chose between the 3.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

check this out, notes from the maker of ffix, taken from his development diary.

http://www.mistwalkercorp.com/en/column/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;