planet mini-golf (ska)

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

planet mini-golf (ska)

Post by $lmjimy311 »

so in retrospect i probably should have asked you before i bought it, but since you play it occasionally i figured id go for it. i just bought it, its downloading right now, because i got a playstation move (which ps, im loving it, if you liked the move stuff in the wii, this is to a whole different level) so i thought it might be fun. but how do you like the game? have any maps you've uploaded i can download from you?
:evil5: TB>BB
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Re: planet mini-golf (ska)

Post by $lmjimy311 »

it is move compatible and its amazing. it really rewards you for holding it like a real golf club. if you just free hand it, you essentially have no control over the power, but if you swing it like a real putter, then it swings in the game the same way. but with that being said, it also makes the game as frustrating as mini-golf actually is. being bad at mini-golf in real life, means you'll probably be bad at mini-golf in the game. i have my good days and my bad days, and it really reflects that in the game.

the move in general has really surprised me, i thought it was just another wii knock-off, but the more i play with it the more im enjoying it because of its precision and accuracy and that REAL games are using it (deadspace, resident evil, killzone, etc...). kinda sucks though because kinect is going to blow it out of the water with its no-controller gimmick. i think the kinect has some great technology, but there arent ANY good games for it. dance central is an exception for some, but i never got into that style of game.

if you can buy a move bundle this holiday, def pick one up. its awesome
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

does the move camera record everything you do like the kinect does? if so, definitely not buying. that is straight Orwellian shit
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I played Kinect at a Best Buy the other day and wasn't really impressed. It's not responsive enough and unless you have a huge wide open area to play in, it's pretty much useless.

I'm very intrigued by the Move though, I was considering getting it a week or two ago. But I'm still holding out for some better games..

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

no it doesnt capture anything you do.

did you hear about (i know you did jojo) that kinect, when watching like espn, will capture the color of your jersey or shirt, and based on what team you're rooting for will direct advertising geared toward your preference? or at least thats the plan...fucked up if you ask me.

jojo move is awesome, dead space with that shit is going to be amazing
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I'll hold off on it for a while. I'm sure it's a fun little toy right now, but it's definitely gonna need some bigger titles before I bite.

I'm sure you're sticking those move controllers with the colorful squishy balls up your ass every night while you jerk off to your ps3 though jimbo :D

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

they're so squishy man. i guarantee you that when you get one you'll be shoving it up your ass too
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

damn 35 bucks? jesus thats some expensive dlc. i wanna get a propper golf game for ps3, i guess ill invest in tiger when it gets a little cheaper. im glad you're enjoying your move though, its awesome, i wish i had the time ot play it more often. and when you have that course ready, let me know, im down to play it
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

i'm not trolling, just for real. if you're gonna play a game where you swing your hands in the motion of playing golf...why not go play golf? don't give me the expense shit, if you can pay for imaginary courses, you can pay the greens fees to play for real. don't give me the i'm good at this but i suck at golf...well yeah, it takes practice, thats part of the high you get when you hit a good shot. do you really feel like you've accomplished something when you hit a good shot in tiger fucking mad bitches all the way to the bank with you lazy fucks' money woods 20whatever fucking latest moneygrabbing title is out now?

its the same gripe and fight i've had on here about guitar hero because i know people like jordan(dude i haven't played that in FOREVER i only USED to spend HOURS sitting with a fake fucking guitar in front of my TV like a douchebag) are REALLY good at guitar hero, which in a lot of ways i think is a pretty good allegory for why the united states is in decline. everybody wants to be a rockstar they just don't want to learn to play an instrument. fucking harry potter generation, someday a magical giant is going to show up on my front doorstep and tell me i'm special and going to save the world. not he isn't, you aren't special, and you need fucking get to work

if you want to go play golf go play some fucking golf jesus fucking christ
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

sorry that sounded harsh, i'm just a little drunk and this kind of stuff bothers me. i mean i knwo i'm a hypocrite, but i feel like when i play fantasy RPGS, you knwo, there's no way i can really save cyrodiil, fight trolls, and use magic in real life. i can't experience a post apocalyptic playground of madness and zombies. i can't command legions of ancient roman soldiers who die at my very whim.

however, i can very well go play golf or play tennis or go bowling, i don't need to sit in my room and do it. i don't need to play pretend gave up on life guitar, i can pick up a real guitar.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

actually, im gonna have to disagree. i will never be able to play golf as good as i can in tiger. i will never be able to play the masters course. paying 95 (if you do get the map pack) is one thing because it lasts for years...paying 95 wont even get you into an awesome golf course. no matter how good you are in the video game you arent that good in real life, but this gives oyu a simulation. i cant sit there with my friends and randomly be like hey guys lets go for a round of beer golf (our drinking game), but i can be like hey guys lets play a game of beer golf on tiger. these new controllers arent meant to replace the real sport, they are just meant to immerse you more into the game.
Cerpin Taxt
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Cerpin Taxt »

pwned
Who brought me here..............?
Forsaken depraved and wrought with fear

ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel