minecraft

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

minecraft

Post by KyleRayner »

anybody else's life being slowly sucked away by this?
I Want to Believe :evil5:
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Re: minecraft

Post by dj3stripes »

no
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

it looks like 3d dotgame heroes...looks interesting, but i just dont have enough interest in it
:evil5: TB>BB
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

I love it. I'm trying not to play it too much though before it gets even better. It's so addictive but pointless.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

that pretty much sums it up exactly. most addictive game i've encountered in a while, but i don't know why. there is absolutely nopoint, but everytime i sit down at the computer to check email or whatever, i end up dicking around for an hour.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

what exactly is it?
:evil5: TB>BB
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

like what if the world was made out of legos, sort of. you're in this sandbox world and you basically just mine to get blocks, then build shit. sounds boring, for some reason its awesome. youtube minecraft tutorial and it'll give you an idea, then look at the crazy shit people build
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

Are you still playing it? I hadn't played for a while, but there's a "Halloween update" that just came out and there's some new stuff. You can build portals to this new "nether" world....
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

yeah i don't really knwo waht i think about it. if torches really do not last forever now, i might be done with it. i've been playing a lot of new vegas recently, anyways.

i have like 1000 torches i would need to replace with lanterns and yeah, fuck that. typing these last few sentences, wow I'm a nerd. The portal idea seems cool, but i just like the building part. i have built a pretty badass castle integrated into this awesome mountain range near my spawn, and I don't want to have to illuminate teh whole thing again.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

That didn't actually happen in this update; torches still last forever. Anyway, I think that whenever they make that change, they are going to convert any existing torches to lanterns so it doesn't screw everybody over.

I had a pretty sweet house/castle made out of wood, until yesterday. I thought it would look cool to have a pair of burning netherworld blocks outside my front door, half of my house burned down.... had to rebuild it with stone. :cry:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

haha wtf. this sounds awesome. I've seen the name minecraft popping up a lot on Kotaku and stuff lately. I'mma have to give it a try

Later
ImageImage
:evil5: