dexter season 5 tonight!

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

dexter season 5 tonight!

Post by $lmjimy311 »

boys (and girls) the best show on tv is back
:evil5: TB>BB
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Re: dexter season 5 tonight!

Post by fatlip »

well i know 1 person that doesn't watch breaking bad.
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

nope, i watch breaking bad, almost done with season 1. but its just not as good as dexter
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Breaking Bad is way better than Dexter, jimbo. Keep watching. Season one is good but it gets better.

Dexter is pretty amazing though. This episode was pretty good but really slow. I'm sure it will pick up next episode now that they've gotten all the required mourning for Rita out of the way. Personally I'm glad she's dead. She was wicked annoying. Time for Dex to get some hot new tail.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
kateric10
Massive Laminate Fortress

Post by kateric10 »

I watched this last night and really enjoyed it. I bet the plot is going to be amazing this season....I really liked how...well I guess I won't spoil for those who have not seen it.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

kateric10 wrote:I watched this last night and really enjoyed it. I bet the plot is going to be amazing this season....I really liked how...well I guess I won't spoil for those who have not seen it.

just say it. people expect spoilers in this type of topic. Wtf are we going to talk about if we can't talk about what happened in the show?

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

how the fuck is dexter going to get out of this one? any theories? like what is going to be his alibi? and the whole kevin butler? unless trinity's family doesnt rat him out, hes fucked
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I'm not liking how sloppy Dexter has gotten since season 3...well starting in season 2. I know he needs to be sloppy for the drama and omg factor but it is really getting annoying. I loved watching the first season where he was able to get by with the stuff, now the repeating of him almost getting caught is just getting tiresome. Plus, you know with a 12 episode season he isn't going to be caught anytime soon, and the moment you hear that there will be a new season you know he won't get caught so it is just kind of a waste to keep going back to the will he/won't he. I thought it was way better when he was able to do this and then go back like nothing happened and no one was the wiser and there was no "will Dexter be caught since he is sloppy" theme.
ImageImage
ER
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

fatlip wrote:well i know 1 person that doesn't watch breaking bad.
Dexter is light years better.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"