the new LOST thread

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

the new LOST thread

Post by Jordan311 »

Surprised nobody has made one yet.

This season is awesome so far.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Re: the new LOST thread

Post by fatlip »

ready to have your mind blown?

4 + 8 + 15 + 16 + 23 + 42 = 108
Hatch had to be reset every 108 minutes
Shang Tsung (that chinese temple guy) was obsessed with his baseball... baseballs have 108 stitches with 2 equal/opposite sides... same chinese dude that kept the 2 powers at bay

WAT
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

so far this season has been boring me

Too many cameo connections to the point where they don't surprise me anymore. And with all these different timelines and universes it's like anything can happen so who cares anymore. They're prolly just making it up as they go lol

Later
ImageImage
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i think this season has been amazing in my opinion. I have never been dissapointed in an episode of LOST. I think some people have too many crazy expectations. It's the best thing on tv and every episode has great scenes and killer dialogue.

We have received some answers (such as what the numbers mean) and I believe starting with next weeks episode (richard + jacob +MIB in the past) we are going to be entering the final stretch where everything comes together.

They have said that all these flash sideway storylines are very relevant to what happens in the end. So I don't think they are just throwing in these characters for the hell of it and I love to see how everything is still connected.

Faraday and Desmond are 100% coming back and I believe Walt as well but they were just working on what capacity. If you read the spoilers the remaining episodes are supposed to have things that will blow our minds.

Also I am loving the Widmore stuff, I want to know what is in that locked door on the sub. I love how they are pulling out those sensor blocker things again, i can't wait to learn 100% what they actually do (ex. do they keep MIB out? will they use them to trap him? etc)

SPOILERS AHEAD

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERSS

I know that a big answer is "Water" and there is a scene with Faraday, Jack, and that minkowsky guy or whatever his name is and someone else walking around in water.

I also believe it has been confirmed that the island is a "Cork" and we will find this out in this weeks episode.

episode 15 is supposed to be so mind blowing, it contains no major characters and is set in a time and place where no show has gone before

i'm so fucking excited

I also believe (this is a theory backed up by some interviews) that Michael and Libby come back as Ghosts or something and Michael gets to apologize to her.

me and my friend also have a theory that when MIB told Sayid he could bring back the girl important to him that he is actually going to being back Shannon instead

All i know is i fucking love this season and every season and can't wait for the rest of the episodes!!!!!!!
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rap Weasel II
The fish who keeps on swimming

Post by Rap Weasel II »

Man, I fell asleep in the last 10 minutes of the most recent episode.
My lost buddy, says nah man, it's a set up episode, next weeks will be the shit. We will see.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

so what are the numbers then. aside from the serial number they put on the hatch when they were building it.

Maybe I missed something

Later
ImageImage
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

jordan, how da fuck did you miss all the stuff with the numbers?!?!? The numbers were in the cave of MIB representing some of the main characters. They were also on the dial of jacobs lighthouse. in both places some were crossed out. it shows that certain people are the canidates, and to what extent it all means we are waiting to find out. We also saw that Kwan had a number but we don't know if that is sun or gin or ji yeon which Illana mentioned 2 episodes ago.

The island bein underwater in the opening scene of this season was epic too and is going to have huge meaning.

I have loved every minute, these are definetly all set up episodes. Things are being put in place and I believe starting with next weeks episode (Richard centric) we will start seeing a ton of crazy answers and things we never expected

plus we still have michael, desmond, penny, faraday, libby, shannon, more boone and charlie and rose and bernard to look forward too!
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

oh and i just found out we are going to learn who built the donkey wheel and its one of these:

jacob
richard
MIB
jacobs mom
Alien race
people who built the statue
survivors of black rock
Last edited by Broken Side on Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GET LIFTED
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

yeah man it sounds so insane, i can't wait.

i need to cut myself off from the spoilers because they are becoming to big now. i think today is the last day i am going to read any of them if i can contain myself
GET LIFTED
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

wtf's a donkey wheel?

nvm i googled it. the lever to "move" the island is a fucking donkey wheel

lawl
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

well then your wife and i are on the same page
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

hating the religious turn this has taken
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

Element wrote:hating the religious turn this has taken
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

damn that episode was the shit. too much to type cuz i'm tired but yeah, amazing
GET LIFTED
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

here is my take/theories on everything so far. I could be completely off.

After last nights episode and tying it to some of the darkufo website stuff, they spoke about a 4 letter word we would learn last night that would play a big part in the end theme of the show. That word (which i knew before the episode) is LOVE.

Now obviously there is something more scientific about the island and religious and what not with the island being a cork, so i still have no clue on that aspect. But i'm thinking that when they set off the hydrogen bomb they basically created the energy that would create the sideways world. Now in the sideways world, the only thing connecting some of the players back to the island world is the Love they feel for these complete strangers. Because Desmond is so special and can basically connect himself between both worlds and break the laws of space and time, i think he sees everything clearly now, far more than anything else.
I feel like the sacrifice that widmore told desmond he would have to make is the sacrifice that basically rids him of penny and all other family in the new sideways world. but when he finds a way back to penny in that world he has no problem following his destiny back on the island to reach that point.

i could be way off, but i feel like the whole LOVE idea of being the thing that connects the 2 is huge. I also thought the scene with charlie underwater was amazing, one of my favorite scenes of the whole show.

there's still so much we don't know but this put it in a cool new direction. Next week should be amazing as we will see michael and libby again!!!!!!! my prediction is that michael will get his chance to apologize for his murders and that should be pretty cool.

theres so much more i could say and am thinkin in my head but there is too much. lost is the most complex and amazing show of all time
GET LIFTED
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

last night's episode tied with (or topped, not sure yet) the richard episode

fucking epic
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

best ep of the season so far
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

a week ago i told my friend I thought they were fucking up the end of lost worse than those morons fucked up the ending to battlestar. now though, they might have saved it. great episode
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

werd i thought the same thing
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i'll be the first to say it. how fucking amazingly epic and sad and shocking and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh was LOST last night!?!?!?!?!?

spoilers

major spoilers

spoilers

RIP SAYID SUN AND JIN! and possibly FRANK!

fucking insane, brilliant, sad (especially when hurley and jack were crying at the end). I wonder how sawyer is going to react when he realizes he basically killed all them just like he was mad when jack got juliet killed.

ol smokey pulled off one hell of a long con
GET LIFTED