Mad Men

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Mad Men

Post by Jordan311 »

Just finished getting through all 3 seasons.

incredible. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen in the next season

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Mad Men

Post by $lmjimy311 »

this, breaking bad, and lost are the 3 shows that are on the top of my list right now. ill start as soon as the wire is done
:evil5: TB>BB
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

maybe i should give it another shot. i couldn't get through the first season. its definitely super cool, but also super boring
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

KyleRayner wrote:maybe i should give it another shot. i couldn't get through the first season. its definitely super cool, but also super boring
Jon Hamm is doing your sister whilst holding his emmy over his head and whipping it around as if it were a lasso, thus making your sibling the horse.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

The season premiere caught me off guard. The jump in time from the end of the last season to the beginning of this one was a surprise. For the most part the episode was uneventful, but a good set-up for the rest of the season, especially with Don giving that interview at the end. Definitely gave me a lot of laughs though. The sense of humor in Mad Men is the best. You really have to pay attention or you'll miss 90% of the jokes.

Later
ImageImage