The new super mario bro.s wii

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

The new super mario bro.s wii

Post by dj3stripes »

is awesome.

that is all.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: The new super mario bro.s wii

Post by Jordan311 »

is it really?? I'm kinda forcing myself to not buy it right now cuz im short on cash...

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Jordan311 wrote:is it really?? I'm kinda forcing myself to not buy it right now cuz im short on cash...

Later

jojo, hack your wii.

theres a video on the attack of hte show website that shows you how
:evil5: TB>BB
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote:
Jordan311 wrote:is it really?? I'm kinda forcing myself to not buy it right now cuz im short on cash...

Later

jojo, hack your wii.

theres a video on the attack of hte show website that shows you how

hmmmm... very very tempting. I actually might do this..

Later
ImageImage
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i soft modded my wii the other day using the sd card, now i have the homebrew channel and can download all the cool apps and play all snes and sega games and so forth and its awesome.

the thing i'm wondering tho is now how do i use this to play burnt games such as modern warefare for wii and this super mario bros game. i've spent too much on my wii and i need to start gettin some free games. I know you are able to download them and burn them somehow but if anyone could direct me to a perfect step by step guide and place to download legitamate working games i would appreciate it

also i think i obviously made the mistake of updating to wii version 4.2 which seems to have tried to stop some piracy (it looks like i can't use the DVD app which is a huge bummer because i'd love to be able to put DVD's in my wii and have them work). Does anyone think hackers will solve this problem for 4.2????? will it affect me burning and downloading games????
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

by the way...

HOW THE FRAK ARE YOU PLAYING THIS GAME ANYWAY!?!?!?!

doesn't it not come out until the 15th????????
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

Broken Side wrote:by the way...

Australian PAL release. not sure if it leaked there or what. all i know is it's playable, it's awesome, and only 375megs (scrubbed). Softmodding is different for every console i've done (so far 4) there are so many ways to do it. I like gamingexposed's forums as they also have an IRC channel for live help.

I recently stopped burning games and have gone the hard drive method as my first wii's dvd drive burned out.
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

pre ordered last week. Finally a game i can get excited about for the wii. Love that it goes back to the old school side scrolling
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

dj3stripes wrote:
Broken Side wrote:by the way...

Australian PAL release. not sure if it leaked there or what. all i know is it's playable, it's awesome, and only 375megs (scrubbed). Softmodding is different for every console i've done (so far 4) there are so many ways to do it. I like gamingexposed's forums as they also have an IRC channel for live help.

I recently stopped burning games and have gone the hard drive method as my first wii's dvd drive burned out.

so is there a way to play pirated games WITHOUT burning them to a DVD. If I could just put them on a memory card or USB thing and play them on my Wii I would be way more likely to hack mine

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

yes there is, theres a way to put them on an external memory source, im just not sure how to do it cause i dont have a wii
:evil5: TB>BB
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i think there are apps on the homebrew channel once you have it installed that will let you load .iso files from a USB flash drive. I don't have a big USB flash drive tho and I haven't looked at how much they cost so I'm still figuring out how I can download this to a dvd and play it. I think all i have to do is burn the .iso file using NERO onto a dvd and put it in and play it except with wii version 4.2 I don't think DVD disks will work

SOMEONE HELP!!! lol, i can't seem to find the perfect forum online to figure this out for my specific wii situation, i must download and play super mario bros for freeeeeeee!!!
GET LIFTED
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

Yes, you can load games via USB. I have a friend that has played games off of an 8GB USB thumb drive. You can also use an external USB hard drive. You just have to format it a certain way with a program called USB Loader GX.

It's not compatible with all drives though. I had no luck with my external drive. I never got it to work and gave up.

The other benefit to soft modding that is even better than playing the burned games (IMO) is that you can download all the Virtual Console games online and then easily install them on your system with an SD card.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i got it to work!!! i bought a western digital 1TB drive and I already have 11 games up and running, i'm just going to download as many games as possible so whenever i'm bored i'll have tons of choices of new games to play. Plus the USB Loader GX channel is an awesome little app that displays all the game cases in a carousel and you just select the title and load it up

pretty much the most amazing thing of all time

punch out is a sick game!!! and new super mario bros (which i actually bought last week before i did this) is AMAZING
GET LIFTED
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

give wii flow a shot