THIS WEEK'S EPISODE OF DEXTER

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

THIS WEEK'S EPISODE OF DEXTER

Post by Jordan311 »

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!
WHAT AN EPISODE! MY GOD.

That whole episode was thrilling from start to finish. Dex's hunt on the female cop, and that whole mystery of how he was going to take her down, and when she started coming after him but he was just playing her and was one step ahead of her the whole time. Very well done, and such a satisfying kill.

AND THE ENDING. AHHH!!!!!!!!!
I CANNOT believe that shit!!

So Lundee is definitely dead, if you ask me. I mean you could see so much blood coming out of him when the camera panned out at the end. And plus he's like 800 years old so theres no way he's still alive after that.

I'm sure Deb is going to still be alive.

SO WHO SHOT THEM?!? You think it was the Trinity Killer? Doesn't seem like his style to shoot people. Maybe it was Anton who caught them hugging and kissing. But whoever it was stole Lundee's wallet or something out of his pants... Or maybe he planted something in them.... hmmm....

Why did Trinity have Lundee pick up his keys when he "ran into" him... To get his fingerprints I'm assuming..

Oh man I cannot wait to see what happens next!! This could possibly be the best season of Dexter yet.

I think the season is definitely going to end with Dexter killing the Trinity killer.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Re: THIS WEEK'S EPISODE OF DEXTER

Post by mystoneybaby »

whoooooo boy. that was quite an episode .... damn it .. i'm so pissed about lundee. I'm glad they had one last fling before he died though. that's nice, sad that deb has to just live without him again. :( I think it was for sure trinity who killed them ... Trinity had to go outside of his M.O. because he knew that people were onto him. He stole lundee's watch to make it look like a robbery instead of a flat out "whoawhoa, i can't just let you catch me!" murder.

<3 <3 <3 <3 this season.

one note, WHY is that reporter bitch STILL around and why was she around in the first place? .. This plot line doesn't fucking tie into anything and it's annoying as hell. just saying.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

shes around for the tits, and its awesome
:evil5: TB>BB
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote:shes around for the tits, and its awesome

hahah exactly. That chick is super fine. I think she's gone now though. It was pretty baddass the way dude cop told her to get to steppin

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

agreed
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

the only thing keeping this show from being my favorite is the fact that I just identify michael c hall with david fisher way too strongly, which kills some of the intense scenes
I Want to Believe :evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

dude, im more stoked for next episode when rita finds out about his apartment and his knives
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

After a long night of killing Dexter Fisher goes back home and whines to Keith about his dark passenger.