dexter

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: dexter

Post by Jordan311 »

wasn't a surprise

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

sorry oh wise one
:evil5: TB>BB
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

never realized you had to be wise to pick up on really obvious shit..

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

yes, because everyone picked up that rita was gonna leave her wallet and get killed by trinity
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote:everyone picked up that rita was gonna get killed by trinity
ImageImage
poolio
Taiyed Brodel

Post by poolio »

that's shite. There's no way anybody caught on to that. That's why they showed Arthur in Deb's apartment and him being all like dammit about it. But seriously, did they really kill Rita because I think maybe, just maybe, it could be a dream sequence because the light changed in the scene like it does when Harry appears.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

thats what i was thinking, but with the whole conversation at the end between michael c hall and john lithgow, i dont think so
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Jordan311 wrote:
$lmjimy311 wrote:everyone picked up that rita was gonna get killed by trinity
going into the episode everyone thought she was gonna die, but by the time it happened, i seriously doubt you were like "oh yea hes gonna go and kill rita" especially after he was dead. dont be a prick jordan, you know you didnt expect that when it happened
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

sorry to inform you, but I knew they were going to kill Rita like 5 or 6 episodes ago. It's only natural that they leave it til the signature "big dexter twist" at the end of the episode/season

For further info, please refer to my post at the top of page 2 of this topic.

I actually remember talking to one of my friends over a month ago, telling her that they're definitely going to kill off Rita this season. All the signs were there.

Feel free to continue arguing with me, but it doesn't change the fact that I predicted this and saw it coming a mile away. I'm sorry if that's so hard for you to believe.

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

im not saying you didnt predict it, im saying that you didnt expect it by the time it happened. if you did, then kudos to you, you obviously didnt get a chance to enjoy it like the rest of the world. everyone predicted it, no one expected it. i cant wait until next season. i have a feeling quinn is gonna try to pin it on dex cause hes becoming the new dogues (sp?) and since it doesnt fit trinity's MO, itll be worse for dex, plus what alibi can he use? i was killing the trinity killer?
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

How does someone predict something, but not expect it? That's just fucking retarded. Try and make sense next time you want to argue with me.
I've spoken to a few people with more than half a brain, and they also agreed the ending was not really much of a surprise and just kinda left them sitting there going "ummm ok". All in all I still think this was probably the best, or second best season of Dexter yet (My favorite is probably still the Doakes season). I just think that last episode had too much crammed into it, felt too rushed, and the ending was too predictable and had no emotional impact to it.

Also, regarding the kill "not fitting Trinity's MO"...
It's a dead woman in a bath tub full of blood..
Even if it's not part of the exact kill pattern that still might be enough for them to pin it on Trinity.
I guess maybe Quinn could try and accuse Dexter cuz he's been accusing him of sneaking around and cheating on his wife or w/e the last few episodes.

Regardless, it's certainly going to put Dexter in the spotlight, and I'm sure he won't like that. Even after death his annoying ass wife is still getting in the way. lol

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

like i predicted it was gonna happen, but when she got in the cab and got away to a safe place (like we thought) i no longer expected it to happen. you can definitely predict something and then later find out you were wrong, only to find out you were right.

and how is dexter now gonna take care of 3 kids...he loves those kids too much to just get rid of them. i see deb babysitting a lot. i just dont see them believing trinity would break his "code" for just dexter's wife. like why would he go after her anyway ya know? they're gonna find out he was "kyle butler".
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

Jordan311 wrote:How does someone predict something, but not expect it? That's just fucking retarded. Try and make sense next time you want to argue with me.
I predicted Michael Jordan would retire way back in '91. I did not expect him to actually do it in '93.

Don't jump to conclusions so easily, Jordan. You are actually pretty dumb.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Jorge wrote:
Jordan311 wrote:How does someone predict something, but not expect it? That's just fucking retarded. Try and make sense next time you want to argue with me.
I predicted Michael Jordan would retire way back in '91. I did not expect him to actually do it in '93.

Don't jump to conclusions so easily, Jordan. You are actually pretty dumb.

oooh "you're dumb" what an epic insult there jorge. I expect better out of you dude. But I certainly won't ever predict it after that kind of crap post. Maybe if you and jimy started phrasing your comebacks in jay-z style hip hop verses you could come up with a better insult. :arrow:

You guys can keep crying all you want, but the fact of the matter is I called Rita's death, and I knew it was going to happen in this season, and in the last episode. So it wasn't a surprise to me. So if you want to bitch over semantics so you can feel intelligent, I both expected it, AND predicted it. The EXACT circumstances surrounding it and how she was killed are irrelevant. No I didn't formulate the scenario in my head where she was supposed to be going to the Keys and forgot her cell phone. But it's a bit retarded to think I could know exactly how they were going to do it. I'm sorry I picked up on the obvious signs and you didn't? I don't see why you're getting sand in your vaginas over it.
Now if you'll please get off my dick and go bother someone else.

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

damn jojo, you've been testy lately...im gonna go ahead and assume that you're on your:

poolio
Taiyed Brodel

Post by poolio »

I still think about that because he says something like, "It's already over", right? I think something like that but damn John Lithgow did such a fantastic job.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

yea i think so
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I'm glad Rita is dead. I hope the next season is better without her.
ImageImage
ER
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

311Chik wrote:I'm glad Rita is dead. I hope the next season is better without her.

oh hello there 311chik.

Later
ImageImage
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

why is everyone murdering everyone