dexter

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: dexter

Post by Jordan311 »

trinity aint shit

that old jesus freak is gonna get owned

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

dexter's wife drives me CRAZY. can she die soon plz?

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

hahahahahahahaha

i said the same thing to my roommates

"rita makes me hate suburban white women"

the story needs to pick up soon....i was thinking about how awesome this season is, then i realized theres only 5 episodes left, and then i started liking hte season less cause nothing has really happened minus lundy getting killed, last nights episode picked it up a bit, hopefully the story can take off in the next 5 episodes
:evil5: TB>BB
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

only the last two episodes have been kinda slow, imo.

but thats how they do it. they gotta kinda build it up slowly. I think when he killed the photographer guy it was a very unsatisfying kill. But I guess it makes sense since he so hastily investigated it, and it turns out he was innocent after all.

I dont know what the fuck was up with trinity in this episode. why was he building a coffin? i guess someone he loves died..

Later
ImageImage
311_4_unity
Sometimes jacks rule the realm

Post by 311_4_unity »

the reason Keith Carradine looks so much older and worn out than before is because around the time they were filming season 4 his brother David Carradine(caine from kung fu and bill in kill bill) passed away in Tailand and there was all that drama and mystery regarding the circumstances for it.

haven't gotten a chance to see any of season 4 yet but i am aware that Lundy is back this season and that John Lithgow is present. can't wait to get caught up because Lithgow is amazing when playing a psycho. he did it so well in a bunch of old Brian De Palma movies like Blow Out, Raising Caine, and a bunch of others. Keith Carradine was pretty great in some older Walter Hill movies too like Southern Comfort and the Long Riders.
"To Mean People, I Say Choke On It, Gagging All The Way. May You Remember The Texture For Days"
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

David Carradine died in June, that was long after they finised filming Keiths scenes.

I feel like Dexter used to be way smarter and now they are just dumbing him down to make controversy in the show. I understand wanting it so you are like "OMG" but it is just annoying to see a smart character make such dumb moves when he totally knows better than that.

Every episode makes me hope they kill off Rita.
ImageImage
ER
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

what she said
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

holy fucking balls....this episode was the best episode ever made on tv, period
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

GADDAMN THATS HER DAD!?!?!?
WTF HOW

omg

jesus

fuck

shit

holy hell

wtf

aaaaah!!!!

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i figured shed shot deb a few episodes back, but i figured it would be because she wanted a story. not because her dad told her too
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

$lmjimy311 wrote:i figured shed shot deb a few episodes back, but i figured it would be because she wanted a story. not because her dad told her too
Same here.

So pretty much this season the "professional" serial killers are pretty dumb and keep making stupid mistakes. Like, how are they not caught yet? I don't get it.
ImageImage
ER
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

well think about the mistakes dex made when he found out someone else knew about him. trinity cracked just like dex did, and it actually seems this break down of trinity was bound to happen soon enough
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Oh, totally understand but still frustrating. I would think if someone has killed 30+ people they would be passed stupid mistake making....granted that is how most people get caught but Dex continues to do it every season now it seems like. In the first season he was smart, but it seems like each season he gets more stupid and making beginner mistakes.
ImageImage
ER
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

311Chik wrote:Oh, totally understand but still frustrating. I would think if someone has killed 30+ people they would be passed stupid mistake making....granted that is how most people get caught but Dex continues to do it every season now it seems like. In the first season he was smart, but it seems like each season he gets more stupid and making beginner mistakes.
What beginner mistakes are you talking about? I've totally missed out on these observations.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Jorge wrote:
311Chik wrote:Oh, totally understand but still frustrating. I would think if someone has killed 30+ people they would be passed stupid mistake making....granted that is how most people get caught but Dex continues to do it every season now it seems like. In the first season he was smart, but it seems like each season he gets more stupid and making beginner mistakes.
What beginner mistakes are you talking about? I've totally missed out on these observations.

I don't really see dex making too many big mistakes either.
I just think it's getting way more complicated for him to juggle all the aspects of his personal life, and his "dark passenger" so things are getting a little too close for comfort at times.

Although, I do think the episode where he kills the innocent fashion photographer guy, that was definitely all Dex's fault, he was in way too much of a hurry to kill someone, and didn't do all the research first.

Later
ImageImage
poolio
Taiyed Brodel

Post by poolio »

Maybe the stupid things like knocking out the neighborhood spotlight...........I don't like Battista and LaGuerta shacking up and what they did the last episode, The drama is hilarious but at least its funny, unlike anton and deb last season until she dumped his ass. She was like, "yeah, that's right I don't want you, even after the one I really want was killed and you could easily never find out that you are my second choice." That shit was getting annoying.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i hate hate hate laquerta. so that story arch really sucked for me.

i cant wait for the finale today
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

SPOILERS

jokingly i said shed die...but i didnt want it to happen...despite wanting it...god damnit...GOD DAMNIT...holy shit fuck balls
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

hah. I knew she was going to die. And I wanted it. Cuz she was mad annoying.

BUT that last episode was SO UNFULFILLING!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the end. It just kinda came out of nowhere but it wasn't epic and shocking or crazy... It was just like... bleh.

Even the killing of Trinity was lame. Not as satisfying as most of Dex's kills. The whole episode felt really rushed, like they were trying to tie up all the loose ends that they left open until that episode.

When Rita died I wanted it to be something way more dramatic, like that we knew Trinity was after her, and the pressure was on for Dex to stop him, like he held her hostage or something.

And that whole little touching moment scene between Dexter and Deb where she was like crying and all "youre the only constant good thing in my life blah blah" just seemed so fake and forced.

They set it up for next season to be awesome, but I just was really unhappy with the way this last episode went. It just felt off.

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i loved it. i liked how they surprised you with it