Noah Benett

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Noah Benett

Post by fatlip »

AND THE HAITIAN

BACK IN ACTION! LOVIN THIS

..although this show has turned into a big commercial. facebook, apclassmates, google, and guitar hero 3 have been name dropped so far in this episode.. only half way through
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Noah Benett

Post by Broken Side »

ii'm feeling very optimistic about this season based on the first episode, it looks like they got the writing back to where it should be. I am loving the addition of both new characters. Dude from prison break will make a great villian (at least i think he is kind of a bad guy) and the girl from californication is gonna cook up some hot girl on girl action with claire!! i really like parkmans story and peter petrelli also.

I don't know why i cant remember but what the hell happened to mohinder??? did he die???
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
:evil5:
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

didnt he go back to the homeland?
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

last nights episode was da beez kneez

spoilers

spulers

spilers

spylers

all the parkman/sylar stuff was the highlight of the episode, i loved how it tricked you to think sylar really was helping him solve the crime only to make parkman look completely mental by the end.
i love the girl from californication so i'm loving all the stuff with her and claire becoming roomates
dude from prison break aka samuel on this show is an amazing new edition, loved how he edited the newspaper photo and then sunk that house
the deaf girl is hot and i like her story that is beginning

the show is on its way back!!!
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

Ugh, the entire Claire subplot is awful and she needs to somehow die or get trapped in a hole for eternity. Sylar/Parkman is actually pretty decent and I'm waiting to see where the whole carnival thing goes before I pass judgement on presumably the main plot. I just hope for the love of god that it's not another "I saw the future and a bomb goes off, lets fix it" plot. 3 Seasons of that was enough.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

the only thing i had a problem with was the chick that could hear colors

synthesia occurs in the brain.. if her ears dont work and the signals dont get to the brain, theres no way her brain could misinterpret the signals

other than that, good episode! they dont leave with cliffhangers as epic as the first two seasons though
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

i take that back
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i stopped watching midway through last season (around the time they were in the hotel room and people were coming to catch them)...is it worth catching up?
:evil5: TB>BB
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

probably not.
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

It's worth watching the last episode of that season just to see how mind numbingly stupid the plot is.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

i lol a lot at this show now. i keep watching because i keep waiting for it to be good again, but i don't think it can happen. the first season was so good though. sooo good. nice 3/4 season of cool stuff but mostly set up, then the latter 1/4 was non stop action and awesomeness. then they started fucking the audience up the ass, and not even giving the courtesy reach around
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

different writers (the original, from seasons 1 and 2) are in this season

season 3 was garbage
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i personally think this show is back to top form so far this season. You can tell the original writer is back because the stories flow nicely and there is character development and meaning behind everything. I always was entertained enough to watch the show but i will admit when the writers changed you could tell they were just randomly throwing things together to try and make it exciting. Now that the writing is back on par I would highly reccomend this show again. I love the new characters and the stories of the old characters are back on track.

spoilers

spoilers

you had to love last weeks ending when nathan got buried and sylar came out of the ground, and HRG and his story still remains the best of the show, its going to be great to see how he goes after the carnival group. i also like heroes story, i like the fact that he told his sister and that he is "dieing". it will be interesting to see where they go with this
and of course we get the claire lesbian stuff next week which i can't really complain about
GET LIFTED
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

In order for this show to survive they need to kill off certain characters, and introduce new ones.

Go away: Mind reader guy, Ice/Water Bitch, Claire's dad, Peter's brother (who's gone anyway) and mom.

Stay: Claire (obviously the show dies without her), Peter (give him some more powers damn it), Hiro (I don't know why but the show needs him... comic relief?), the Hatian, the dark skinned scientist dude, and the new guy who's shadowing Hiro.

Find some new people who can act.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

whoa whoa whoa. mohinder needed to go the MOST, he was the worst actor of the whole bunch. with the exception of the haitian, your list for stay is my list for go, and vice versa. and i would add Ando to the go list
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

I wish they hadn't written Claire so essential to the plot because that chick is a fucking horrible actor and the writing for her character is equally terrible.

Peter can stay because they are actually taking him in an interesting direction. Limiting him to 1 power was the best thing they've done with the character. It's like when he just got the one power he suddenly became intelligent in his power uses. In the second season I swear Peter was fucking retarded, you have all these incredibly useful powers but he never seems to remember what he can do.

Thank fucking god Mohinder is gone, that guy was terrible and an idiot. Nuff' said there.

Ice/Water girl and all her "sisters" can go.

Definitely keep Hiro, Noah, and the Haitian.

I just can't believe the rational that went behind the whole making Sylar think he was Nathan. Just melt the fucker down or something, revive Nathan with Claire's crazy ass blood. Problem. Fucking. Solved.
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

Hey look, a good episode.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

haha this thread has been about heroes all this time
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Element wrote:haha this thread has been about heroes all this time
lol yea i figured that out a couple days ago. such a terrible show...

Later
ImageImage
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

definetly not a horrible show.

i actually think its a great show, it just went threw the rough patch when they were just passin around episodes to random writers.

this weeks episode was amazing, i loved it. this season has been awesome so far. i can't wait to see where they go with everything especially with the big death that is coming. they say its going to be a male and even people who don't watch the show will be shocked because the person is so recognizable as someone from the show. i'm guessing Hiro which would be interesting because I don't know where they would go with Ando. but because i think it's going to be Hiro that means it could be everyone but him lol

i dont know why but i find the deaf girl insanely attractive and i like that shes deaf, i'm gonna get me a deaf girl
GET LIFTED