Battlestar Galactica

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Broken Side »

So a friend recently told me he got talked into finally watching this now that it is over and all the seasons are in the books. He was raving about it so much that I had to start watching it as well. I must say........this show is amazing, one of the best shows already and i'm only beginning season 2 today (i watched season 1 in like 5 days). It's right up there on a level with LOST. the best part is I have all 4 seasons already in the books so I know I can just keep watching this like one big amazing movie and don't have to wait each week like i do for LOST! This show just has so much action every episode and so many twists and turns and genious mythology and mystery and drama and comedy and shocking moments and I highly reccomend anyone who thought this was some lame show for sci fi freaks to download this and start watching. It opens with a 3 hour mini movie to get you started and i guarentee that will get you hooked and each episode gets 100% better everytime, its AWESOME!!!

haha okay i'll stop raving, i don't wanna spoil anything and please noone spoil anything for me, but anyone who has watched this, lets comment on how amazing it is!!!

8)
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
:evil5:
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Re: Battlestar Galactica

Post by KyleRayner »

we'll talk more once you finish i don't want to plant ideas into your head, but yeah it's incredible. a little to preachy, but awesome.
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

i've seen this show a few times but always had no idea what was going on. i might watch the first episodes and see if i want to continue.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

you need to watch the miniseries then the next episode, which i think is called 33. that is a fucking great episode and you will be sold, but the miniseries is long and really not all that great.
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i just finished the series

i could complain about the ending but i will give the writers credit that it's really hard to end a show that is so deep and when you are so attached to the characters and the storys.
i'm sure i could complain about any direction they would have taken so i am going to accept it and love it the way it is

my final verdict is that this show just tied with LOST for my #1 best show of all time

FRAKING AMAZING! and i must add that racetrack was always so hot and cute in her little pilots helmet, i'd have me some racetrack all day long
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
:evil5:
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;