Gh3 TTFF guitar on a drum kit. insane

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Gh3 TTFF guitar on a drum kit. insane

Post by Tehshewz »

check it
8/24/05, 6/30/09, 11/21/09,7/10/2010,7/13/2010,10/20/2010,10/21/2010,
**311 Cruise 2011**, 7/31/2012, 8/4/2012, 07/10/2013
:evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: Gh3 TTFF guitar on a drum kit. insane

Post by Jordan311 »

....why..... do people do these things?

Later
ImageImage
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

so insne
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

better than loocass

dont you do this too jojo? i remember youtube videos you made of playing guitar hero
:evil5: TB>BB
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

What a waste of time.

As these music games progress, they become more and more moronic. Has anyone seen the scratch one coming out? Stupid as hell.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I'm definitely not that good. even at the guitar. I don't even own the guitar hero that has that song on it.

I kinda lost interest after the 3rd one. I wish I could find the time to game like I used to :(

Later
ImageImage
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Tehshewz »

Jordan311 wrote:I'm definitely not that good. even at the guitar. I don't even own the guitar hero that has that song on it.

I kinda lost interest after the 3rd one. I wish I could find the time to game like I used to :(

Later
That song is in the 3rd one. Very last bonus song.
As easy as all the other expert songs are, TTFAF is by far the hardest to play for me.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Ehh I bought the 3rd one like a couple months ago finally. But I never even bothered beating it.

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

the 4th one is on sale at gamestop, for 90 bucks mic, drumbs, guitar, and game
:evil5: TB>BB
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Tehshewz »

Smash hits came out a couple weeks ago.
Has all the "greatest hits" from 1,2,3,Rocks the 80's,and Aerosmith.

Ghero 5 comes out in novmeber.....cannot wait.
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

It's feeling a little c old in here.
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

The kid should buy a drumset and play for real instead.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

wbrycew wrote:The kid should buy a drumset and play for real instead.
you're a noob....what makes you think he doesn't play the drums IRL?
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

i'm pretty sure he does, even though he holds the sticks like a twat
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

downfall of society. see what makes other video games fun is no matter how much i practice and how much time i put into it, i can never actually kill nazis or zombies(yet), use magic, assasinate evil conspirators, slay dragons, or any other such activities. its an escape and stress release. But with practice you can play real instruments and play along with the real song if you still suck too much to write your own stuff. and I'm not talking to the casual party GH player, it's kinda fun to get drunk and fool around on it, especially if you aren't musical. im talking to the kids who beat every song on insane and shit like that and put real work and feel accomplished when they beat stuff. while i understand that it takes practice and i can appreciate watching people who are good at something do it, it is absolutely retarded to be good at that. on a related note unless you are a professional gamer getting insanely good at any game is pretty much retarded but that i can at least relate too
I Want to Believe :evil5:
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

JuicyJ wrote:
wbrycew wrote:The kid should buy a drumset and play for real instead.
you're a noob....what makes you think he doesn't play the drums IRL?
I'm a noob? Huh?

I'm a drummer. The way he's holding the sticks looks funny to me. Watching him play didn't make me think he was a drummer. It made me think that he's just a kid that took an awfully long time learning to play a game.

The drummers I know would be spending time at the drum set building chops, not spending a long long time memorizing every beat of a song on guitar hero.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

KyleRayner wrote:downfall of society. see what makes other video games fun is no matter how much i practice and how much time i put into it, i can never actually kill nazis or zombies(yet), use magic, assasinate evil conspirators, slay dragons, or any other such activities. its an escape and stress release. But with practice you can play real instruments and play along with the real song if you still suck too much to write your own stuff. and I'm not talking to the casual party GH player, it's kinda fun to get drunk and fool around on it, especially if you aren't musical. im talking to the kids who beat every song on insane and shit like that and put real work and feel accomplished when they beat stuff. while i understand that it takes practice and i can appreciate watching people who are good at something do it, it is absolutely retarded to be good at that. on a related note unless you are a professional gamer getting insanely good at any game is pretty much retarded but that i can at least relate too
There are lots of games that emulate real life activities that people can take pride at being good at. Your statement is a bit contradictory, Kyle. Take any sports game, soccer, baseball, football, tennis. Or any driving game, arcade style (burnout), or simulator style (gran turismo). Or how about urban exploration/parkour type games like Mirror's edge, or something where you explore and complete missions. Sure some of that stuff gets kind of out there into the realms of stuff you would never actually do (take, GTA, killing hookers and stealing cars for example). Things that maybe you wouldn't be able to do in real life and have accessible to you. Maybe some people aren't able to get a real instrument, since theyre loud, take up a lot of space, etc... And they are able to do it in guitar hero atleast to a small extent. It takes practice, and talent. Talent from practice and repetition (which is in fact a large part of real instruments) and maybe not so much artistic vision, and improvisation.

I'm not saying it compares at all to playing the real instrument, nor does it replace it. But I don't think anyone who plays these type of games is under the illusion that it does take the place of the real thing. That seems to be a stereotype perpetuated by real musicians, or jaded people that actually play the instruments that these fake plastic guitars and drumsets are emulating. But it really isn't that different from an electronic drumset in many ways. Especially since some of the newer games have modes where you can jam and modders have ways to create your own tracks, and write your own songs. A lot of these people do have potential to have real talent, and maybe even should spend their time learning and practicing a real instrment.. And a lot of them do.

At any rate, I don't think that these games are a replacement for actual instruments or are taking their place. But I do think that saying they're the "downfall of society" is a bit of a stetch...no, a HUUUUUUGE stretch.

You see, "what makes other games fun" is a pretty subjective thing. Just because you think of games as an unrealistic stress relief, doesn't mean that that's the same thing that makes other gamers think their types of games are fun.

Later
ImageImage
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

fair enough. it is absolutely all subjective. but i mean if you are 5'10 and not extremely naturally extremely gifted, becoming a pro basketball player is a bit out there. but you can still play basketball and its just fun to play out that you are a pro player. also i did not like mirror's edge, but I would say that experience is basically just a parkour nut's wet dream. crazy jumps and shit WHILE eluding gunmen. but anyways, point taken.
I Want to Believe :evil5: