wii motion plus + tiger woods 10

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

wii motion plus + tiger woods 10

Post by Broken Side »

just got the game with the new wii motion plus extention, about to play, excited! reviews to come!
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
:evil5:
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: wii motion plus + tiger woods 10

Post by Jordan311 »

I'm curious to see how well the motion plus really works out.

To be honest I didn't even realize motion plus was officially released already. haha. I can't wait to try it out on some good games. Red Steel 2 maybe.

Later
ImageImage
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

dude, its amazing. first off i actually like the feel of the remote with the extra weight, it feels like you have more control and balance. second, you notice a huge difference in the accuracy right away, my golfer moves the club exactly how I move it with no weird mix ups like in the past. I can tell this thing will be amazing and I can't wait for wii sports resort now that I know how accurate the sports will be.
Tiger Woods 10 is by far the best golf game ever made to date. The disc golf alone is worth the price, you can play the frisbee golf on all 27 courses and it feels just like throwin a real frisbee and it reacts like a normal frisbee would to the wind and all other aspects. it has online mode too which looks awesome and it gets the weather from the forecast channel so if you want to play any course with real time weather it does it for you. You can also play against live pros as a tournament is going on. ahhhh i wish i didn't have work, i just wanna stay up and play this shit all night
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

fuck man. I think you sold me. I haven't played a golf game in ages but I always loved them. It's really THAT accurate???

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa i hate the wii but i kinda want it for tiger 10
:evil5: TB>BB
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

it really is THAT accurate, i noticed right away that all the bugs from the old tiger woods i had on wii and the wii sports golf are gone (like when you'd be swining back and they'd already be hittin the ball). When you move back slow, he moves back slow, when you twist your wrist the club twists and so on. When i try to just pound it, like real golf, i usually end up with a bad result. When I focus, keep my head down and swing in perfect movement i get a perfect result, i think it will actually help my live golf game. The putting is sick too, its 100% accuarate. like if it just requires a tap then you need to make sure to barely swing it and follow through just like real golf.

The game has a shitload of things packed in. You have tons of options as far as how accurate you want it to be and how much help you want and so on. The character options are insane, you can add moles, wrinkles, all that kinda stuff and there are tons of things to buy in the pro shop and of course that increases as you play and get sponsors and so on. I can't wait to play the PGA tour because they've added in spectators and i guess you are supposed to hear the roaring crowd at holes up ahead to add to the pressure and shit. The online rankings and tourneys should be fun if i ever have time. There is also like a party mode which has tons of different games which I believe one is golf cart racing or something but i haven't played it yet.

I just want work to be done so I can play!!!!!!!
GET LIFTED
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

thats why i want it, so itll help my golf game. but since i dont plan on buying a wii anytime soon, heres to tiger 2011 with the ps3's motion controller!
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote:the ps3's motion controller!

ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i dont get whats so funny. if you saw the tech demo, its a lot more accurate than microsoft's natal. i will give the whole recognizing your facial reactions thing though that was pretty cool. i'd go over having an actual controller for motion rather than your body anyday, its just more accurate
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

Broken Side wrote:it really is THAT accurate, i noticed right away that all the bugs from the old tiger woods i had on wii and the wii sports golf are gone (like when you'd be swining back and they'd already be hittin the ball). When you move back slow, he moves back slow, when you twist your wrist the club twists and so on. When i try to just pound it, like real golf, i usually end up with a bad result. When I focus, keep my head down and swing in perfect movement i get a perfect result, i think it will actually help my live golf game. The putting is sick too, its 100% accuarate. like if it just requires a tap then you need to make sure to barely swing it and follow through just like real golf.

The game has a shitload of things packed in. You have tons of options as far as how accurate you want it to be and how much help you want and so on. The character options are insane, you can add moles, wrinkles, all that kinda stuff and there are tons of things to buy in the pro shop and of course that increases as you play and get sponsors and so on. I can't wait to play the PGA tour because they've added in spectators and i guess you are supposed to hear the roaring crowd at holes up ahead to add to the pressure and shit. The online rankings and tourneys should be fun if i ever have time. There is also like a party mode which has tons of different games which I believe one is golf cart racing or something but i haven't played it yet.

I just want work to be done so I can play!!!!!!!
thank you thank you thank you. I was on the fence about getting this game. Woods 2008 was good...2009 there was an element missing. Sounds like they finally got it right. I never was into golf games, but i think this one will work for me. did you pay more to get the motion plus? Have you tried the online gaming? The online gaming for 2009 was good, but no live updates.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote:i dont get whats so funny.

Because the PS3 motion control is a 2-handed dildo of a joke.

I'm also extremely skeptical of Natal.

All this motion control nonsense is bullshit, IMO. It's great for sales and hype where people will run out thinking it's the next big thing, and then play it for a month and soon after forget about it (ie. 90% of uninformed casual gaming consumers)
The only instances where it actually works is games like golf, where the baton you're holding can can feel similar to a golf club in this example, or something similar, like a tennis racket, or anything that is close to the same shape as the remote you're holding.

This bullshit with the Natal and how you're supposed to "drive" a car while pretending to hold an imaginary steering wheel doesn't seem fun at all. To be honest it seems really contrived and would probably be exhausting to attempt to sit there and hold your hands in a steering wheel type position without actually having anything to hold onto.

Honestly, it's all just too gimmicky for me. The Wii was a nice concept, and the motion plus seems to have a possibility of giving it new life, but there's a reason I haven't bought a new Wii game in almost a year. If I want to play a serious game, not a novelty, I want it to be something I can relax and play on a normal controller, not something I have to stand up, look awkward, or jump around and shake a remote like a retard incessantly to play.

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i completely agree with you on the "id rather have a controller" where i dont have to stand up and play. i play video games to chill, not to work. and yes, the controllers do look like huge dildos (they did say that wasnt the final design though, so hopefully....). actually i agree with almost all of what you said
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

I haven't had a chance to do much with the online aspect except check out the menu and features and it looks awesome, plus the reviews have said it works great.

As far as your guys convo on controllers, first off, the Wii owns all systems!!! i love my Wii
Motion plus has definetly took the motion sensing to a new level, and i like wii fit and ea active for excercise purposes so they are aweosme in all those aspects.
I also feel tho that I love the games for Wii that aren't motion sensing centric but still use the controller in a great way. Metorid corruption is such a bad ass game and i'm only 38% done, its like a masterpeice of a game in my opinion and the controls are flawless. Along with Super Mario Galaxy and RE4 and Medal of Honor and i'm sure there are many more I haven't played yet or are yet to be made (i.e. Silent hill!!!), i think the wii remote makes those games what they are. I also love the feel of it when you turn it sideways to play old games and some new ones, and I like wiiware titles as well

Its also cool that when you buy tiger woods for 59.99 you get the wii motion plus already inside a new plastic longer cover for you wiimote. And then when i buy wii sports resort for 50 bucks it will come with a second one, and then i'll prob buy a third one separately and i'll be all set for gaming fun

GO WIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET LIFTED
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

eh, i wont go as far as to say its the best system...because its not. the majority of games on the wii suck ass...complete and utter ass.

the only good games on the wii are USUALLY just the nintendo games, where as micro and sony have great 1st and 3rd party titles. online on the wii sucks as well, and its horrible for hi-def and cant even do surround sound properly.

ill get a wii when i get it for free like i did my dsi
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i guess i love it because its perfect for the type of gamer i am. i have never loved a system as much as the wii. its my friend lol 8)
GET LIFTED
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

im just not a huge fan of "casual" games, or fitness games, or self-help games.

i love me some mario and what not, but its not worth getting an antire system over, id rather get a system that can play a shit ton of different types of games well than a system that just ends up getting shitty ports and the occasional good one
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I was in GameStop today, and was about to pick up tiger woods, but changed my mind last minute. I just don't think I will play it enough to warrant spending 60 bucks.

I'm gonna hold out until next month to get Wii sports resort. That shit's gonna be TIGHT

Later
ImageImage
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

yeah wii sports resort will be awesome.

but i LOVE tiger woods, i started my quest for the pga tour card (you gotta start in the amateur rounds) and you get a feeling of accomplishment unlike any other video game when you start moving up the rankings because it seriously is like playing real golf, you have to be flawless and really get your putting down to start competing
GET LIFTED
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

im playing 10 on my ps3 right now...it looks fantastic
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

who do you usually play as?

i like usin that russian chick that wears clothes like its winter time, i figure if im gonna be staring at the tv for an hour or so, might as well stare at something nice