weeds season 5

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

weeds season 5

Post by $lmjimy311 »

watching, will post review later
:evil5: TB>BB
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Re: weeds season 5

Post by Element »

i started to watch this but it just seems like a bunch of drama/family/relationships shit, what can you tell me
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

it does have drama in it, but its interesting shit. i mean i dont really wanna ruin it for you, but it starts off with the husband dying and the mom started smoking to relieve the pain, and then started to deal so that she could get by, and she just gets deeper and deeper into the drug world
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

and its got funny shit, like

andy: hey doug, why is your neck red
dough: i was jacking off with a noose around my neck
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

Yeah, well, I'm broke and she's my ex-wife, so do what you gotta do.

Weeds Season 1 is a terrific commentary on suburban life circa '04, then it slowly turns into the Nancy Botwin show. It's a good watch, but ultimately there are better shows. However, at under 30 minutes a pop, 12 times per season, the show is worthwhile. Plus, it's about weed. I feel bad for those who can't relate, even remotely.

"Oh, fire beats plague."
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i love this show, the new epiosde was hilarious and crazy. Looks like this season will be awesome. I just love everytime when kevin nealon is just sittin there smokin the bong, its like dude why is this guy even with them, he is like the guy on the couch from half baked but hilarious.

spoilers

spoilers

spoilers

spoiolers

speeeelers

it was crazy when dude shot those 2 guys right at the beginning, she was like oh fuckkkk. and i loved when noone wanted to save whats her face, the mean cancer bitch. and its funny with shane sellin weed to the teacher and sylus and doug out on a mission to plant shit. I wonder if they will really flee or if somehow the mexican dude gets killed just like they killed off the dea agent you thought was ognna fuck everything up in season 2 or whatever it was.
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
:evil5:
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;