wolverine

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

wolverine

Post by $lmjimy311 »

was pretty good. wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than fucking x-3

and gambit was in it that gave me a nerd boner
:evil5: TB>BB
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Re: wolverine

Post by JuicyJ »

I've heard bad things but it's probably because of that pre-screener that leaked a few months ago....

and yes, I'm def looking forward to seeing Tim Riggins play Gambit~
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

gambit = best xmen char

i might go see this now
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Element wrote:gambit = best xmen char

i might go see this now

agreed

there was one scene where they kinda fucked gambit over, but aside from that...he was awesome. he did more of the "ultimate x-men" version of gambit. traded in the brown trench for a black duster. and a little bit of a southern accent mixed with the cajun.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

they probably cost themselves many millions in merchandise sales over the course of the movies leaving gambit out of xmen 1-3, not to mention just how much better the movies would have been with him in it. It just doesn't make any sense, what with hollywood's obsession with explosions. HE CAN TURN ANYTHING INTO A BOMB. can you imagine what a michael bay type could do with gambit? I'm glad they finally wised up, but I haven't seen it yet so I guess I'll reserve final judgement for after that, although I don't know when I'm going to get a chance to see it. by the time I do Star Trek and Terminator will probably already be out.
I Want to Believe :evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

from what i read, the reason he was left out as a main character was that since hes kind of a "do what i want when i want" type of character, he would have taken away from wolverine who's supposed to be the main character in here. the reason he was cut from the minor scenes is because they didnt wanna give him such a small role. a part was actually filmed in 3 but they cut it. and it was rumored he was gonna be in the 2nd one
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Guy was sexeeeeeeeh, for sure.
Image :evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

taylor kitsch is the man
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

Sucked. It was about an hour and a half of vaguely covering Wolverine's origin story and then twenty minutes of cameos, as if that was gonna win over the fanboys.

SPOILERS I GUESS IF YOU REALLY CARE.

Also for no real reason they made Wade Wilson into weapon XI and put disproportionally long swords in his arms and cyclops eyes that can apparently be activated at will. Also Gambit was pretty mediocre, why the fuck did he break up Wolverine/Sabretooth fight. Will.i.am, surprisingly good John Wraith.

Motherfuckers ruined Deadpool. Fuck.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

he broke up the wolverine fight because he thought that wolverine was out to bring him back to strykers island, and go back to the "prison".

the, turning dead pool into a fusion mutant was kinda weird though. i just thought that he was given wolverine's healing ability. and you cant expect all the facts to be there, its a long ass series with multiple universes being condensed into a 1hour 47 minute movie thats meant to please fanboys and average joe. for what it was, a comic book movie, it was awesome. the only really pointless cameos that i saw was blobs...that was just stupid.
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

Trust me if there's one genre of movie I like it's comic book movies. Shit, I enjoy Fantastic Four. This movie was almost on Spiderman 3 level for me*. Really, I just thought the movie was pretty stupid and I'm heavily biased because Deadpool is my favorite Marvel hero.

Plus, I don't like Wolverine.

*This is not a true statement, Spiderman 3 is in its own universe of suck.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

ahhhhhh....but you said you like fantastic four...i dont know if i can trust your opinion after that one haha
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

Ya FF was pretty goddamned bad, but I enjoyed the second one only cause I got to see the motherfucking Silver Surfer in HD. Even if they did make a gigantic fucking mess out of the Galactus plot. Giving your herald the power to kill you was a pretty stupid fucking move for the embodiment of the cosmos, oldest known living entity in the universe, and the only entity to survive the previous big crunch.
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

FNL is one of the best shows on tv
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

wtf it's still on TV? I watched the entire series a long ass time ago.....
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

yea, it just renewed for like another 2 seasons i think. they show it on direct tv first, and then after the season is done on there, they show it on nbc
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

$lmjimy311 wrote:yea, it just renewed for like another 2 seasons i think.
STOP LYING......I watched the entire 3rd/last season back in January~
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_Nig ... (Season_3)
The season first premiered on October 1, 2008 and concluded on January 14, 2009 on DirecTV's The 101 Network. It began its run on NBC on January 16, 2009 and concluded on April 10, 2009.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

http://www.avclub.com/articles/clear-ey ... hts,25757/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111800 ... =1417&cs=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;