one week til LOST

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

one week til LOST

Post by Broken Side »

shizzle, i can't wait, discuss
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
:evil5:
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: one week til LOST

Post by Jordan311 »

DUDE I AM SO FUCKING PUMPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL LIKE HIZZY

I AM SO EFFIN EXCITED

Later
ImageImage
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

i've only watched maybe 3-4 episodes of Lost.....

SHOULD I HOP ON DAT?!
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

ba dum psh!

Later
ImageImage
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

OMFG ITS ALMOST HEREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I was watching the sneak peaks on abc.com and seriously it looks like its gonna be crazy awesome.

Later
ImageImage
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

if the redhead dies i'm quitting lost
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Element wrote:if the redhead dies i'm quitting lost

LOL
Guess it's time to quit Lukey-boy!

Later
ImageImage
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

sons of a bitches
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

lol i swear i was thinkin of luke when that scene was happenin. I just remembered this post and knew hed be pissed.

LOST is amazing, i love this fuckin season
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i agree with all those things. I also think Miles will end up being the son of that chinese dharma guy, the baby we saw in the opening scene of this season, altho i could be wrong i guess.

i wanna know so bad what happens to locke and why he starts calling himself bentham and what he says to everyone and how he ends up dieing. I also wanna know more about jacob and the jack dads ghost or hallucination projection of him or whatever it is.
GET LIFTED
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Is it just me, or is it as soon as someone starts getting shot at the time shifts.... EVERY FUCKING TIME

Later
ImageImage
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

yeah this time shift stuff is kinda meh
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

things they seem like they never plan on explaining that is starting to piss me off:
1. the motherfucking numbers
2. the 4 toed giant foot statue
3. exactly HOW are there polar bears on the island
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i feel like theyve said in the past that the numbers are just one of those things, just a coincedence and you shouldn't look to far into it. But i could be wrong.
I also heard that the statue will be in this season and I think the polar bears were on the island just as one of the experiments that the dharma project was workin on or somethin, maybe they'll explain more of that.

I still have more important questions like what is the deal with jacob and jacks dad. What is the significance of ben turning the wheel instead of john, why does this cause them to time travel and why does everyone of these "special" main characters need to come back to the island. What happens to locke after he gets off the island and why does he call himself Bentham and then how does he die?

I'm sure everything will make sense eventually tho and i've never been dissapointed in an episode of LOST because they always keep you on the edge of your seat and add twists and turns and the music is always intense, you gotta love the violins.

I was just remembering how bad ass last weeks episode was, the smoke monster attack was the shit, especially when that guys arm got ripped off and then when reoseau (sp?) had to shoot her babys daddy and the other people
GET LIFTED
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

i don't think the numbers are just one of those things, and if they are that is just laziness on their part. hurley wins the lottery with them and then they are engraved in the side of the hatch and you have to input those numbers into the computer, that is too much coincidence for them not to explain it.
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

there are more to the numbers too, danielle had recorded them and the one ship heard those numbers being broadcasted over and over. I just don't know if there will be any more explanation than that. It's just one of those things that maybe the island used to get people to the island or something.

I agree I would love if they talked about them more, I coulda just swore I heard them say not too look that far into them.

Thought of another huge question I can't wait to be answered also, who are the people in that canoe that were shooting at them and are associated with that weird indian airline

there is also another thing from way back I hope that gets touched on more, which was Libby and Hurleys story and how she was in the mental hospital. (I can't remember it exactly, it could have just been him in the future and seeing dead people but I have a feeling that was in the past and there is more to her story)
GET LIFTED
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Broken Side wrote: there is also another thing from way back I hope that gets touched on more, which was Libby and Hurleys story and how she was in the mental hospital. (I can't remember it exactly, it could have just been him in the future and seeing dead people but I have a feeling that was in the past and there is more to her story)

Word. I doubt they will go more into that for some reason, but didn't Hurley say he thought he knew Libby from somewhere like way back when her first met her on the island?? I thought I remember that. So there's gotta be more to it.

Later
ImageImage
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

yeah, i actually just watched that episode and he keeps saying how he knew her from somewhere and then on the picnic thing he says "maybe if i get drunk enough i'll remember where I know you from" and she makes the face like shes hiding stuff.

they might never go back into it but it seems like they must have planned on it at some point, but i'm sure some things gets scratched and changed
GET LIFTED
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Well there's that scene from one of the flashbacks where Libby is in the mental hospital too looking all crazy. So maybe that's all it is. She used to be institutionalized also.

Case closed?

Later

ImageImage
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

HOLY HELL!!!!!!

oh man that episode was insane!!!!!!

definetly opened up more questions but thats what i love about lost. You can already see the episode that will explain these. What happens with aaron?? how did hurley get out of prison, how did sayid end up in custody and on the plane, what the fuck happened to ben, who kicked his ass?????

What is the deal with Jin, is he just in that time frame with the others or do they work with dharma, time as we know it may not even exist.

They showed the numbers again I believe, in the lamp post place, they are probably just cordinates having to deal with finding the island, or maybe they are years or something.

Who are the people in the canoe from the airlines that shoot at sawyer and juliet, is that jack and them or ben and sayiid or some combination of them since that is obviously their plane that they end up taking

Next weeks episode looks so amazing, I don't want locke to kill himself, hopefully he is alive somehow at the end of Lost.

arggg, i love lost!!!!
GET LIFTED