Puma vs XBOX 360

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
JESSE PUMA
I'm a fly guy you know I'm smoother

Puma vs XBOX 360

Post by JESSE PUMA »

I picked up the XBOX 360 in August of 06 and was full of joy for 13 months until I got the red ring of death in Sept of 07. I waited the 2-5 days for the box, sent the fucker back two weeks later I got a new XBOX which I enjoyed for all of two months until I got the red ring of death yet again in December 07 just in time for the holidays. I sent that back for repair and it was returned to me yesterday. Eagerly anticipating to resume my Rock Band tour.....not even through the first song....the XBOX freezes......and I get the red ring of death yet again. At this point, I wanted to travel to XBOX headquarters and pull a Swarzzenegger in Commando and just take out everyone in the building. I demanded these pricks overnight me a box to send this piece of shit back for repair and they couldn't do that for me. She only apologized and told me she could get it down to 2-3 days and comforted me by telling me this time they would make sure the XBOX worked before they sent it back to me. Wow, thanks for that added bonus.......XBOX 360 is a great system with a great network, unfortunately the system keeps fucking breaking and the customer service is a pile of shit. I was forced to go out yesterday and buy a Playstation 3 which is off to a great start since it works. My screenname on PS3 is Darthpuma21 if anyone wants to add.
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

The Xbox360 is a piece of shit. I went through 2 of them, even the new one they sent me froze after about 30 minutes of playing Halo. Playing anything multiplayer was almost a garantee it would freeze shortly after the game started. I got rid of it, I will buy a ps3 next.
JESSE PUMA
I'm a fly guy you know I'm smoother

Post by JESSE PUMA »

Image XBOX 3-Shitty [/img]
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Send it to me :D
Image :evil5:
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Puma vs XBOX 360