i am legend

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

i am legend

Post by $lmjimy311 »

was awesome.

will smith is the fucking man, though its kinda sad to see him get older...cause that means im getting older...and i dont wanna get older, i wanna be a toys r' us kid for the rest of my life
:evil5: TB>BB
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I think I'll probably go see it tomorrow.
Looks bad ass

Keep an eye out for his next one, Hancock, where he plays a homeless super hero. haha. It looks like it's gonna be pretty good too.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

I'm hesitant to see the movie. I read the book and it was awesome. Last Man on Earth with Vincent Price and Omega Man with Charlton Heston are classic spins on the book. I want it to be awesome, but when I saw Smith driving down Times Square in a Mustang, I was irritated.

It's Vampires in the book and in the film they are "infected". Just stick to the damn book!
Let's put a smile on that face
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

antfarm311 wrote:I'm hesitant to see the movie. I read the book and it was awesome. Last Man on Earth with Vincent Price and Omega Man with Charlton Heston are classic spins on the book. I want it to be awesome, but when I saw Smith driving down Times Square in a Mustang, I was irritated.

It's Vampires in the book and in the film they are "infected". Just stick to the damn book!
Movie was pretty good if you ignore what it could have been. They changed the ending and the majority of the story. Basically the only way it's the same as the novel is that the main character is Robert Neville.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

good, im sick of fucking vampires, every other god damned movie out now a days is about a fucking vampire.

vampires are gay, fuck them, i like them being infected, instead of zombies as well...fuck zombies
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

$lmjimy311 wrote:good, im sick of fucking vampires, every other god damned movie out now a days is about a fucking vampire.

vampires are gay, fuck them, i like them being infected, instead of zombies as well...fuck zombies
Hate to break it to you bro but zombies are basically infected.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

nope, zombies are mindless, and they are dead

in i am legend, they could think, though very little, they could still think

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

like when they followed him home, or when they put fred out to fuck with him and capture him in the trap, they were obviously thinking, and when he heals one of them, it shows that they are obviously not dead

sorry bucko, but not zombies
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

Ugh. I wasn't saying the monsters in I Am Legend are zombies. I was saying that in pretty much any "Zombie" movie, the zombie's are just humans infected with some kind of virus. Much like the Infected in I Am Legend. Yes it's very clear that the Infected in I Am Legend can think, I think that was pretty obvious. Hell in the book most of them are as smart as humans.

The ending in the book was way better, but I guess hollywood didn't want to go with a downer ending. Coulda been a lot better.

Also, when was the last Vampire movie?

Last one I can recall is 30 Days of Night, and before that Blade.

Vampires rock :x
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

If done right vampires are the best bad guys.
Let's put a smile on that face
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

Sparticus wrote:Ugh. I wasn't saying the monsters in I Am Legend are zombies. I was saying that in pretty much any "Zombie" movie, the zombie's are just humans infected with some kind of virus. Much like the Infected in I Am Legend. Yes it's very clear that the Infected in I Am Legend can think, I think that was pretty obvious. Hell in the book most of them are as smart as humans.

The ending in the book was way better, but I guess hollywood didn't want to go with a downer ending. Coulda been a lot better.

Also, when was the last Vampire movie?

Last one I can recall is 30 Days of Night, and before that Blade.

Vampires rock :x
wow i need to read the book i guess cuz this movie blew. I had high hopes for it, then all of a sudden in the last 30 minutes it wraps up real quick. WASTE of 9.50, should have waited for the bootleg
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i thought this movie was mad awesome. It was so fuckin suspensful and creepy and will puts on an awesome performance. So many emotions in the movie, i was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I went in not expecting to much but was so happy at the end. Everyone i saw it with loved it too. Great movie, great special effects i wanna see it again

the previews were amazing too, that jumper movie was the best trailer i ever saw, and the dark knight trailer is obviously sick. i wanna see that 10,000 bc movie too, and those 2 funny ones by will farell and adam sandler

spoiler spoilers ahead

it was so sad when sam died, that sucked. but will did a very good emotional job at acting out that part
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

fuck yea bry, I loved the movie too.
For pretty much all the same reasons you did.

And the infected were mad scary how they were all like superhuman fast and strong and shit.
The movie was like the perfect blend of CG sci fi shit, and realistic serious subject matter.

Later
ImageImage
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

dumb fucking ending
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I thought it was a pretty good ending. It did the movie justice and was sad enough to be worthwhile but still an overall happy ending. I thought it made sense at least.

Later
ImageImage
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

no, it didn't make any sense.

he didn't have to die. he could've just THROWN the grenade then shut the latch

moron
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Element wrote:no, it didn't make any sense.

moron
haha actually yeah that's very true. I never thought about that.

Later
ImageImage
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

Element wrote:no, it didn't make any sense.

moron
Yeah thought that too afterwards. Since there was a lil hole in the glass, 'nades have a 4 second fuse correct? He would've been alright...Oh well that will be on the DVD as the 'alternate ending' bullshit.
CanesFan311
Cool as the blue water all around

Post by CanesFan311 »

Yeah, the Sam was pretty sad. I can't lie, I had to fight to hold back some tears. :oops:

Good movie though... a lot better than I expected. It is weird seeing him with greying hair now though.

But I wonder if they'll do a Bad Boys III.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Movie was fucking trash
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

haha: it's on youtube (for now at least)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ6og3Dkl-s[/youtube]