i am legend

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i mean if he tried to throw it and run he coulda messed up and killed them all, maybe it was to small for 3 people too, i dunno. I liked the ending though, glad it didn't end in complete sadness. I was just thinkin the other day how funny it was that the little kid never says one word in the movie. A zombie vampire must have eaten out his tongue lol
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
:evil5:
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

he could have fit as she stated in the movie, but the fact is, if the blast didnt' kill all of the zombies they would have kept at it and eventually gotten the woman and the kid. but because they waited it out till dawn they were able to get to vermont(was that the place?) and deliver the cure
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

so, running into him and getting the blast only from the front is better than throwing the grenade in the middle of them?

don't think so smarty pants
CanesFan311
Cool as the blue water all around

Post by CanesFan311 »

Element wrote:so, running into him and getting the blast only from the front is better than throwing the in the middle of them?

don't think so smarty pants
I think the blast would have killed him anyways. The only reason the lady and kid survived was because they were behind the steel chimney door.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

i suggested that he throw the nade then get in.