i like lost

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Re: i like lost

Post by Element »

dude

the new ep was fucking omfg

awesome
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

yo

this shit still rox
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

2 hour season finale Thursday!!!!!!!!! :D

This season has just gotten more and more crazy. I'm lovin' it, despite it being so damn confusing.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i can't wait for thursday! this has been the best season yet!!! so much action and crazyness! i wonder who is gonna die. i think claire has been dead already for a little bit
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

it's thursday.. ROCK !
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I'm so pumped. Tonight's episode is going to be all kinds of awesome.

Later
ImageImage
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i can't wait!!!! this episode is going to blow our minds.....

i can't help but think how much it's going to suck though...waiting for the next season....thats always the worst part about season finales, i bet there will be some big cliff hangers

i bet some insane shit is going to go down in the orchid, hopefully we get some more smoke monster too
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

i think kevin is gonna get it this episode
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JOOOOOOOOOOOOHNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Dammit! What happened!?! How did he die?!

I'm actually really pissed I was reading these forum topics on the official Lost website that had speculations for the finale, and someone said it was going to be John Locke in the coffin. So I had it spoiled for myself :(

but still... SO crazy..

Later
ImageImage
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

Man, that was probably the most intense, most amazing 2 hours of tv i have ever watched. Wow, so many emotions

SPOILERS:

Right at the end I started realizing that Jeremy Bentham was going to be someone we already knew and I had guessed John Locke. But still, the site of seeing him in the coffin and everything was so mind blowing. And just the whole realization that jack was having and how everyone has to go back to the island and how Locke had told him he would one day see who was right. It was just so crazy.

And how about the stuff with Desmond. I was wondering how he would be seperated since he wasn't rescued with the others and they tricked you to make us think he was dead from the helicopter. When penny came on the boat it was so crazy and so genious. Everything just perfectly fell into place this episode while leaving us with a lot of knew suspense for the final 2 seasons.

Ben is crazy, and the island being moved was insane, and how Locke is the new leader of the others and him and Ben shook hands, so crazy.

Sawyer is crazy sacrificing himself and now we've seen two scenes dealing with whatever he told kate on the helicopter, that should be interesting when we finally find out what it is.

Aaron is crazy, remember way back when the phycic told claire he was going to be evil or something big and basically set her up to get on the plane that crashed her into the island. Dream claire knows he shouldn't go back there but I bet he is destined to be another ben or locke or something.

We still know nothing about Jacob but he will ultimately be the most important character of all I'm sure.

ahhhh and Gin and Michael!!!!!!!! that scene was so intense, i felt so bad for Sun. I can't believe christian was there to tell michael that he basically was free to die now. Michael doesn't even know christian so that was just insane. And I wonder if both of them are really dead....my guess is they are but with time traveling and everything else who knows what could happen.

Walt was crazy man, he told hurley that Bentham had been coming to see him, which is obviously Locke. And Locke had been coming to see all of them, that is probably the most mind blowing information of all

It was funny how Hurley was playing chess with Mr Echo lol

MANNNNNNNNNNN that episode was toooooo insane, there was soo much shit happening, my mind is blown!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE LOST
GET LIFTED
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Bryan you're forgetting the most important thing...

WHERE THE FUCK DID THE ISLAND GO!?!!??!?!?!?!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:!:

I guess the whole thing time travelled or something??
That's my only guess.

Later
ImageImage
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

i was completely wasted during this episode. i remember saying "cool" and "whoa" a lot.

good episode
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

and jack is all pilled out and listening to the pixies

sounds like me a year ago

haha
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Yeah so I started rewatching the series from the beginning again.
I think its even better the second time around... I'm only like 10 episodes into the first season right now..

Later
ImageImage