RE 5

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

RE 5

Post by 311junkee »

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34647.html

new trailer...i can't wait for this fucking game

due out before macrh 31, 2009
Jump up and down cuz that's the 311 style!
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Re: RE 5

Post by KyleRayner »

goddamnit it looks so muhc better than i was expecting! i hadnt actually seen any videos but this makes me even more pissed it got delayed again a month ago. it was set for oct 1 release!
I Want to Believe :evil5:
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

did ya watch any of the other trailers or interviews???

this one is suppose to answer a lot of things kept in he dark thru the series all the way back to the mansion. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

im guessing it'll be out before xmas
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

Goddamn chainsaw zombies. Those are the worst.

Also, racism!
HowiRocks
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HowiRocks »

Dude, I've been watching the news about this game for two years! Can't wait. This whole series is, by far, my favorite game franchise. I'll never forget playing the first one on PS1 back in 1996 and being scared to death for the first time by a video game. Since then, I've beaten most of them over and over.

RE4 is the best one ever made, if not best action/adventure game. I beat like7 times and got the infinite rocket launcher. Hilarious!

Sorry, I just love this game. Number 5 will probably surpass it.

And yes, theres been a lot of talk about racism in the imagery. Thoughts anyone?
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

Howi you remember in RE2 when you're running back through the police station in the greenish hallway you've already walked though like 5 times with the boarded up windows and then all of the sudden zombies bust through and grab ya n shit? That was probably the most I have ever been freaked out by a game. I was sittin alone in my room at like midnight with all the lights off and i actually jumped outa my chair. I was like 10 - 11 at the time.

And yes re4 is, IMO at the moment, the best game I've ever played.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

kill the niggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssss

;)

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
HowiRocks
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HowiRocks »

311junkee wrote:Howi you remember in RE2 when you're running back through the police station in the greenish hallway you've already walked though like 5 times with the boarded up windows and then all of the sudden zombies bust through and grab ya n shit? That was probably the most I have ever been freaked out by a game. I was sittin alone in my room at like midnight with all the lights off and i actually jumped outa my chair. I was like 10 - 11 at the time.

yeah, man! ha ha, all the hands trying to grab you. Stuff like that happens a few times throughout. I effing love that one too. My 2nd favorite to RE4. I remember buying that game and beating it in over the weekend back in Feb. '98. I still have the Target receipt in the box. I kept beating it to get the special levels, weapons, and costumes. The last time I finished it in 1 hour and 10 minutes with only one save! ha ha.. Good times! I was a crazy gamer back then.
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

HowiRocks wrote:
311junkee wrote:Howi you remember in RE2 when you're running back through the police station in the greenish hallway you've already walked though like 5 times with the boarded up windows and then all of the sudden zombies bust through and grab ya n shit? That was probably the most I have ever been freaked out by a game. I was sittin alone in my room at like midnight with all the lights off and i actually jumped outa my chair. I was like 10 - 11 at the time.

yeah, man! ha ha, all the hands trying to grab you. Stuff like that happens a few times throughout. I effing love that one too. My 2nd favorite to RE4. I remember buying that game and beating it in over the weekend back in Feb. '98. I still have the Target receipt in the box. I kept beating it to get the special levels, weapons, and costumes. The last time I finished it in 1 hour and 10 minutes with only one save! ha ha.. Good times! I was a crazy gamer back then.
hell yea man...takin it to the next level...i think my best speed run was like a little over an hour and a half

I'm bout to bust out 4 for shits n giggles