311 Drumhead?

Three Eleven.
Freezetime311
You make up ridiculous words

Post by Freezetime311 »

Ok, So I have been away for a few days for work, and was hoping to get some of your opinions. I respect all of them of course. My GF doesn't read this forum at all, so I can tell you that personally, I would never buy signatures from anywhere. I believe in getting them myself, that's what makes them so much fun and valuable.

But on the other hand, my GF doesn't know all that BS of eBay scams. And like mystoney baby said, its the thought that counts that she went looking for it and paid nearly $65 bucks for it cause she thought it was going to make me happy. And you know what? Even though I know that this thing could be like 85% fake, I love her for doing this. She's not even that much of a 311 fan. And for my other friends that are not so much 311 fans....Fuck em...I will just tell them 311 did it for me!

Again thanks for you thoughts.

The two things that gave it away to me at first: Tim's T is too curvy and SA's little alien eyes are usually filled all the way in on other pictures I've seen, and this one is like only two circles to show the eyes.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Yeah if I had a girlfriend and she bought me anything rare, 311 related, it would be proposal time.

My last girlfriend burned me transistor and grassroots(the only two cds I didn't have at the time.) I was like, "Bitch you can't even drop the money for two cd's for me!!?" End relationship....not really but I was pretty annoyed.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

transistor and grassroots were the first two 311 albums i bought and listened to in full.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
StoneyBaby
My stream of consciousness is a sea

Post by StoneyBaby »

I think it is awesome that your GF did this for you. Like it was mentioned before, it's the thought that counts. She was trying to get you something that she thought was authentic and from your favorite band 311. Major points for her in my book. You're very lucky man.
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

StoneyBaby wrote:I think it is awesome that your GF did this for you. Like it was mentioned before, it's the thought that counts. She was trying to get you something that she thought was authentic and from your favorite band 311. Major points for her in my book. You're very lucky man.
Imagine the time spent finding it. Searching, waiting, bidding and so on. I'd be lucky if my girl remembers my birthday.

+2 for cool chicas like that
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive