311 happenings update

Three Eleven.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

311 happenings update

Post by $ayzak »

I've never seen so many extensive responses from each band member. Even Tim wrote a bit. Chad opened up like it was the last thing he'd ever say. SA went straight into thanking/story mode. Nick seems sincere and happy. P-Nut was very spiritual. Overall the band has expressed a new sense that I haven't seen/felt from them in a few years. Their management even had to point out how special this tour was. It must have changed them. Or maybe it was the upcoming break. Probably both. I'm really glad they're leaving on this high note. After playing music for all the right reasons and enjoying it so much this experience will settle in them and leave them with a much more fulfilling taste than it would have if they'd done thisb reak without touring with the wailers and setting all kidns of attendance records. Now I'm really glad they didn't release any more singles/videos. I thought they were discouraged (perhaps they were for a bit) but now they seem to be more inspired than they've been since... well since I've been a fan. Okay that was long winded, what do the rest of you think?
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

It sounds good to hear. Let's hope that they do what they really care about, and they dont listen to us, they gotta be free to write new music and explore new possibilities. Let's encourage them to do it
Image :evil5:
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

"We realize that we have such an awesome fan base that we can tour and be happy whether or not we have hit songs...We can basically make albums for artistic enjoyment and then tour whether or not radio plays our latest offering. Ya know? It's great. " - nick
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

CollapsingVisionary wrote:"We realize that we have such an awesome fan base that we can tour and be happy whether or not we have hit songs. " - nick
LOL, how optimistic
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

nothing on the wiki..
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Why do I have the feeling that this next album is going to be amazing, reading their responses and after their break they are going to be so psyched up to make it. And obviously this tour has done them so much good.
:evil5:
coda19
Puttin on an angle puttin on a show

Post by coda19 »

it's good to hear that we are as much of an inspiration to them as they are to us.

this break will be good for them (and my wallet) and they will come back with some amazing music like they always do. i cant wait
-jas0n
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

This is making me think I'm really gonna be blown away when I hear 311's next album.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

Nothing but good shit. It made me really excited for the future with 311.
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

StoneyBaby
My stream of consciousness is a sea

Post by StoneyBaby »

I makes me feel good knowing that 311 knows how much of an inspiration they are to some many people and the positive influence they have had on people's lives. I know the new album will be great when they put it out. I can't wait til they start touring again.
Freezetime311
You make up ridiculous words

NO DVD?

Post by Freezetime311 »

No plans for a DVD as of now? What the hell? They better discuss that shit hard and think about us fans that didn't make the show!

I don't have the $$$ to go out and buy a HD TV, HD RECIEVER, Subscribe to a package of channels that HDnet Channels comes in, just so I can get my 311 fix.

Or maybe I will do that :shock: ...but damn it....I want the WHOLE 5 hours of it!

We need to start telling Joan and all of them to really start thinking hard about putting this out before Christmas!
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Re: NO DVD?

Post by GOAT »

Freezetime311 wrote:No plans for a DVD as of now? What the hell? They better discuss that shit hard and think about us fans that didn't make the show!

I don't have the $$$ to go out and buy a HD TV, HD RECIEVER, Subscribe to a package of channels that HDnet Channels comes in, just so I can get my 311 fix.

Or maybe I will do that :shock: ...but damn it....I want the WHOLE 5 hours of it!

We need to start telling Joan and all of them to really start thinking hard about putting this out before Christmas!
well maybe you should have gone to the show... huh huh HUH?!!!!
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Re: NO DVD?

Post by TaiyedBorders »

Freezetime311 wrote:No plans for a DVD as of now? What the hell? They better discuss that shit hard and think about us fans that didn't make the show!

It will be released one day in its entirety, but not by x-mas.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

I think they aught to consider releasing an ETSD 3 with the 311 day '06 DVD at the same time. One tight package. Maybe throw in some stickers. 8)
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

in our dreams right?
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

GOATBURGE wrote:in our dreams right?
yep.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

TaiyedBorders wrote:
yep.
No, in a holographic dimension ^^

Sorry, Sayzak, i just had to
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

RudeSnipe wrote:
TaiyedBorders wrote:
yep.
No, in a holographic dimension ^^

Sorry, Sayzak, i just had to
Hahaha... I love it.
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

i want to hear that Exodus.

glad they are finally seeing themselves for what they really are. and the reason their shows have grown, are because they started changing their shit up. more people hit several shows, its very simple.

if they stay excited and keep shit going.. a good non-commercial album, and they will blow up
Rock for Light
flyersfan900
Taiyed Brodel

Post by flyersfan900 »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:i want to hear that Exodus.
It's on youtube somewhere, but it's not that great.