Dallas show...

Three Eleven.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Dallas show...

Post by GOAT »

holy jizmatic amazingness on a stick....

got there while pepper was already playing, sat in our seats which were damn far from the stage. after pepper finished playing i wanted to sneak into the pit. well i was too much of a pussy to try and walk by the security. so i was like fuck it. then i noticed that the dallas wristbands were blue... me and yesenia still had our houston wristbands on and they were basically the same exact thing. bout 10 minutes before the wailers came on we walked right up into the pit no problems. :D

311 put on a kick ass amazing performance with a fucking sick setlist. what made the show so much better is that they didn't repeat but maybe 4 songs that they played at the houston show. but life's not a race sealed the deal for me.

also i caught chad's drumstick. man i'm lucky i'm tall as fuck because i caught that shit like 2 feet above everybody elses hands.

also got a setlist in houston and a pick in austin.

and to make it an even better weekend, i got wasted after the dallas and austin shows :D
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
Freezetime311
You make up ridiculous words

Post by Freezetime311 »

Uh...Im jealous I missed that show now...I still have my wrist band on. I could have sneeked in the pit with ya'll.

But hey, I was so appreciative to have at least made the Austin show. I was so close to not being able to go.

Now, Im sure like some of you.... I have that "after multiple 311 shows" blues. :(

It's this wierd little depression in the back of your head. Especially now, not knowing when they are coming back out.

Only thing giving me hope now = 311 DAY DVD 2006
FrixHex311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FrixHex311 »

yah i had a ticket to the dallas show but gave it to my brother since my college football team was playing Texas state on saturday i just went there and then on sunday went 30 min up the road to the austin show.

after seeing the setlists im veryyyyyy angry, but hey i did get PNUT's autograph at the austin show!
3/9/02, 9/4/02, 7/21/03, 8/27/03
8/7/05, 9/11/05, 3/11/06, 9/3/06
7/4/07, 7/5/07, 3/11/08, 7/24/08
5/12/09, 12/5/09, 3/11/10, 7/13/12
7/29/14, 8/2/15, 8/5/16
311 The best no CONTEST!
311electricity
Sike shazam we strike with the lightning

Post by 311electricity »

Man that set looks so sweet. Houston was tight but I think I would have prefered Dallas for sure...Nice meeting you Goat, the only reason you caught a drumstick was because I wasn't there. I caught one in Houston using my mad ups :lol:
From Chaos comes clarity...
Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

i like how stephen makes up stuff.. if it wasnt for me we wouldnt have gone into the pit haha so glad we did FUCKING BEST SHOW out of the 3!
"Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct " Chuck Palahniuk

:evil5::smurfin:
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

Flowing wrote:i like how stephen makes up stuff.. if it wasnt for me we wouldnt have gone into the pit haha so glad we did FUCKING BEST SHOW out of the 3!
pfffffffft whatever ho... It was my IDEA!

Freezetime311
You make up ridiculous words

Post by Freezetime311 »

Oh you love birds!

GET A ROOM!! :evil:
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

fuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc..............................uuuuuuuunnnnnnnn times