Haha, holy shit, last night...

Three Eleven.
FrixHex311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FrixHex311 »

i would of embarressed the shit out of that guy and with my friends prob would of gotton in a drunken fight then i would steal his dreamy eyed groupie wanna-be and make some soul musik myself ha :lol:
3/9/02, 9/4/02, 7/21/03, 8/27/03
8/7/05, 9/11/05, 3/11/06, 9/3/06
7/4/07, 7/5/07, 3/11/08, 7/24/08
5/12/09, 12/5/09, 3/11/10, 7/13/12
7/29/14, 8/2/15, 8/5/16
311 The best no CONTEST!
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

haha thats awesome, i think you did the right thing because you gotta admit...if the guy actually knew time is precious and could play it on the guitar he is at least semi cool, just a puss for trying to get some pussy by calling that his own music, he shoulda just said, yo, i can play this kick ass 311 song, and then you probably woulda ended up being his friend....orrrrrrrr you shoulda called him out and stole his girl if she was hot
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
:evil5:
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

Bump for a Shiny classic. :lol:

Ravens 6-2
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

wow, great bump. And that was very classy Shiny. Maybe he took your advice and discontinued his faggotry.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Haha, I still think about this night from time to time...it was one of those nights where I feel everything went perfectly...like from a movie, something that I dream of.

I haven't gone back in read this thread though. Its funny how much I've grown in how I talk after a year. Look at me saying "getting ass" and "making her wet" and shit like that. :roll:
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

*listens to time is precious*

*imagines michael bursting out singing it whilst drunk*

:lol:
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
311_4_unity
Sometimes jacks rule the realm

Post by 311_4_unity »

very good story, fun read. but i would have called him out too. yeah maybe he deserve's come credit for being able to actually play the damn thing, but c'mon. ya don't claim 311's shit as your own, regardless of the track or the audience.
"To Mean People, I Say Choke On It, Gagging All The Way. May You Remember The Texture For Days"
Freezetime311
You make up ridiculous words

Post by Freezetime311 »

Shiny, Now I really feel like shit that I didn't meet you. You sound like you have all your marbles in the right place. Yes, we would have all loved to see you put this guy in his place, but you took the high road. No matter what, this guy went home that night SCHOOLED by you and he will remember that for the REST OF HIS LIFE!

I'm not a religious guy by any means, but I am spiritual, and everything you did was right dead on. Only you and Him have to know the stunt he pulled and that's enough. Yeah, so what, maybe he got some pussy that night, but you don't know, maybe she pulled down his pants and he couldn't get it up, cause all he could think about was you saying what you said to him in the kitchen, and she laughed at his small penis and left him standing there.

Shit always comes full circle baby!

Thank you for the best story I have read in a LONG ass time. And who would of thunk some 311 related shit would happen at this party with SHINY there?

RESPECT!
Afchine
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Haha, holy shit, last night...

Post by Shiny »

LOL

I just found this while searching for the demo version of Time is Precious, and I wanted to come clean 12 years later... the 311 component of this story is fake. :lol:

The real night as I remember went basically the same way, but it involved someone working Mitch Hedberg jokes into the conversations throughout the night (specifically the "I want to open a McDonald's and not participate" joke and a few others), and the group wasn't wise to the fact that they weren't his jokes or observations. Same motives of the guy, same reactions from people thinking he was cool - but all I did was finish one of the punchlines after a while and them called him out privately afterwards.

I felt like a cool person afterwards and thought it was a funny story to share, but I pandered quite a bit here, turning it into a 311 story to get a bigger reaction from the board. All of the details here are cringe-worthy and unrealistic and I'm surprised no one called me on MY shit here. Like the guy just had an amp and guitar sitting in his car and pulled them out? Yikes. Not to mention all of the neckbeard-level embellishments like "his ego was in my hands from this knowledge I possessed". Wow. :roll:

So the truth is - I called some guy out in a considerable less cinematic way for passing Mitch Hedberg jokes off as his own at a party. I hope you all can forgive me for this majorly ironic faux pas early on in my posting career.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Shiny wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:24 pm LOL

I just found this while searching for the demo version of Time is Precious, and I wanted to come clean 12 years later... the 311 component of this story is fake. :lol:

The real night as I remember went basically the same way, but it involved someone working Mitch Hedberg jokes into the conversations throughout the night (specifically the "I want to open a McDonald's and not participate" joke and a few others), and the group wasn't wise to the fact that they weren't his jokes or observations. Same motives of the guy, same reactions from people thinking he was cool - but all I did was finish one of the punchlines after a while and them called him out privately afterwards.

I felt like a cool person afterwards and thought it was a funny story to share, but I pandered quite a bit here, turning it into a 311 story to get a bigger reaction from the board. All of the details here are cringe-worthy and unrealistic and I'm surprised no one called me on MY shit here. Like the guy just had an amp and guitar sitting in his car and pulled them out? Yikes. Not to mention all of the neckbeard-level embellishments like "his ego was in my hands from this knowledge I possessed". Wow. :roll:

So the truth is - I called some guy out in a considerable less cinematic way for passing Mitch Hedberg jokes off as his own at a party. I hope you all can forgive me for this majorly ironic faux pas early on in my posting career.
I still give you a +1 shinester

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

And of course younger me pulled a tl;Dr. Also, I just discovered an alt identity on the board. I feel like I now need to go in and search through all of this person's posts for hints. God I love having mod powers.
:evil5: TB>BB
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Okay this can't be right...I checked another posters info and it said that they too had posts from another account with the same ip address...

PS. This made me want to listen to time is precious...fuck this some is TIGHT
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

damn, which is the alt account?

time is precious IS tight. the timing on the demo version is superior/weirder tho!
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

It shows that freezetime311 has the same ip address as two other users.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

:o