New Album leaked!

Three Eleven.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

part of me thinks this is pnut and chad's doing. don't know why.
311chaos
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311chaos »

sayzak wrote:part of me thinks this is pnut and chad's doing. don't know why.
Which part - the leaking of the CD or the rumor of the CD leaking?
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

the leak--if it's true...

I don't see them starting a rumor...
311chaos
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311chaos »

sayzak wrote:the leak--if it's true...

I don't see them starting a rumor...
Well I dont see them leaking the CD either. I think that if it was leaked it was from the distibution or the packaging companies.
LickSamba311
You got a choice of what you can do

Post by LickSamba311 »

maybe he meant pnut and chad leakin it cuz theyre pissed off at the label for pushing the release date. they just want their music to be heard already instead of all this rat race nonsense.

it would make sense, but probably not happenin.
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned everywhere is war, me say war.
http://www.myspace.com/daveskiimeetsdub
311chaos
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311chaos »

LickSamba311 wrote:maybe he meant pnut and chad leakin it cuz theyre pissed off at the label for pushing the release date. they just want their music to be heard already instead of all this rat race nonsense.

That would be like shooting yourself in the foot because you were mad at someone else.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

BUT I WANT IT!!!!!
LickSamba311
You got a choice of what you can do

Post by LickSamba311 »

nah, no guns involved here. just a simple click of the mouse to let all this music be available. if i was in a band, and my record label we're being shitheads like pushing back the album that i, and so many fans were lookn forward to...I would do some sneaky releasing.
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned everywhere is war, me say war.
http://www.myspace.com/daveskiimeetsdub
JR311
Cruise on by the Frowners

Post by JR311 »

Well if it is indeed leaked, where is it? Who has it? And when are they going to let people know about it? My aim is: JR101311, my yahoo: jrbarnett311, my email: jrbarnett311@yahoo.com. I'll be waiting for the new album. :) and by waiting, I mean waiting for someone to let me know they have it and send it to me. lol
You're as young as you'll ever be.
311chaos
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311chaos »

LickSamba311 wrote:nah, no guns involved here. just a simple click of the mouse to let all this music be available. if i was in a band, and my record label we're being shitheads like pushing back the album that i, and so many fans were lookn forward to...I would do some sneaky releasing.
I could see this happening if one didnt care about money. Lots of us will still buy the album if it is leaked, but there are lots of people who will not.

I am not saying that it wouldnt happen, I am just saying that there is more to it than just making the music available.
Vallon
Color is an instrumental

Post by Vallon »

LickSamba311 wrote:maybe he meant pnut and chad leakin it cuz theyre pissed off at the label for pushing the release date. they just want their music to be heard already instead of all this rat race nonsense.

the same thought crossed my mind before reading this -- we're on the same page...
ATLantaStylee
We go on like it ain't no thing

Post by ATLantaStylee »

LickSamba311 wrote:Atlantastylee, just had to say i love your avatar. very cool. wicked mon.
would it be wrong to dl the album before its released? yeah. so
DONT DO IT. im jk do what thou will. but be sure to pay your fav band.
thanks mon. Yours ain't so shabby either.
Bobby, You be quiet out there.
Hostile_Apostle311
Listen to the DJ just rappin and things

Post by Hostile_Apostle311 »

I believe i will be getting it soon.... :twisted:

Post by Guest »

No.
311chaos
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311chaos »

Element wrote:No.
And that is FINAL!
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

Hostile_Apostle311 wrote:I believe i will be getting it soon.... :twisted:

ill believe it when i see it :P
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Yeah man, no one was able to sto pthe last leak, if there's been a leak... we'd know about it by now.

I don't buy it.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

sayzak wrote:Yeah man, no one was able to sto pthe last leak, if there's been a leak... we'd know about it by now.

I don't buy it.
Not bad logic, but you fail to realize that you didn't know about the demo leaks until weeks/months after they actually leaked.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Hmm. Maybe. But people want the album much more than the demos. I guess I'll wait a little longer before I rule it out.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

I'm feeling very conflicting ways about it...its almost hypocritical. Half of me wants to be able to get my hands on the leaked album and be able to rock out to new 311 NOW and ride down the street with the windows down, blaring an awesome sounding "Speak Easy" and making heads turn as they witness the greatness...but the other half of me hates the fact that its leaked already, cause all of us fans have the right to get the album, and the large numbers of people downloading it off the internet and then copying it for their friends who aren't a member of the online 311 community really bothers me. Its like a dickslap in the face for 311.