New Album leaked!

Three Eleven.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Shiny wrote:I'm feeling very conflicting ways about it...its almost hypocritical. Half of me wants to be able to get my hands on the leaked album and be able to rock out to new 311 NOW and ride down the street with the windows down, blaring an awesome sounding "Speak Easy" and making heads turn as they witness the greatness...but the other half of me hates the fact that its leaked already, cause all of us fans have the right to get the album, and the large numbers of people downloading it off the internet and then copying it for their friends who aren't a member of the online 311 community really bothers me. Its like a dickslap in the face for 311.
Couldn't of worded it better. Agreed.
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

drip drip drip

i must say that this has been one sloppy ride. First the demos get leaked, Nick starts crying. They have a release date, then it gets changes. Volcano is trying to change the record and pissing them off. we still dont have a track listing. no single out, hardly any promo. nick still crying.

those rasplers better tighten up this shit or someones going to get fired,

and i say fire em both. get ike turner to manage them
Rock for Light
Vallon
Color is an instrumental

Post by Vallon »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:drip drip drip

i must say that this has been one sloppy ride. First the demos get leaked, Nick starts crying. They have a release date, then it gets changes. Volcano is trying to change the record and pissing them off. we still dont have a track listing. no single out, hardly any promo. nick still crying.

those rasplers better tighten up this shit or someones going to get fired,

and i say fire em both. get ike turner to manage them
While I agree that the way things have progressed has been pretty sloppy thus far... i'm curious as to how you know who's at fault -- and how you're able to place blame on mgmt's head for the leaks and calling for them to be fired...

Just wondering what you think justifies that type of a statement...

Why are they specifically at fault?

Please share your thoughts with the community here...
Scopesx311
The soul that you have is electricity

Post by Scopesx311 »

I think its fucking ridiculous. You would think that if demos were floating around for almost 8 months now and will be up to 9 months before the CD is released that they would have already released the fucking CD.. It makes no sense. The record label is definately playing a part in the delay because if 311 is releasing a summer CD they put it out early enough typically.
We're always searching for whats wrong...

Just dont drop that shit!!!

Goodbye Fried Rice... HELLO FRIED CHICKEN!!!
Hostile_Apostle311
Listen to the DJ just rappin and things

Post by Hostile_Apostle311 »

I think we all need to take a shot
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

I wouldn't be surpirsed if 311 sues Volcano after this album, like they did Capricorn.
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Subnova wrote:I wouldn't be surpirsed if 311 sues Volcano after this album, like they did Capricorn.
I don't think they will even bother. I see them finishing it and getting out of the contract to leave Volcano in the past.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

311Chik wrote:
Subnova wrote:I wouldn't be surpirsed if 311 sues Volcano after this album, like they did Capricorn.
I don't think they will even bother. I see them finishing it and getting out of the contract to leave Volcano in the past.
I hope they seriously consider it and plan on doing so. And create WHY/Hydroponic label.