How about this....

Three Eleven.
Scopesx311
The soul that you have is electricity

How about this....

Post by Scopesx311 »

How about everybody who is always bitching and complaining and fucking whining about 311 not doing this and not doing that and not playing in this city or that city... SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

You should be thankful enough that they are still around and have done as much as they have. There is entirely too much bitching going on here and its sickening to see how much some of you whine. Its fucking ridiculous. These 5 people supply you with nothing but some of the greatest music that has ever been heard by any of us and yet you bash them at any opportunity you get. " Ohhh they aren't coming to my city..." WHO FUCKING CARES!!!! Get in a fucking car and go on a goddamn road trip. " They didn't put enough songs on the CD.." BOO FRICKITY HOOO!!!! Atleast they havent taken a 5 year break in between albums like Metallica did. Atleast they are still around!!! ATLEAST THEY HAVE ANOTHER CD COMING OUT IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS!!!!! They do so much more than just about every other band out there. As far as Im concerned, all of you that are whining are absolutely selfish. Granted 311 has hit up my state on just about EVERY tour doesnt mean I wont road trip to go and see them. Ive driven from Detroit to Cleveland to Columbus to Cincy to Chicago to Omaha to see them. Ive driven down to 311 day 04 just for the hell of it.

Blah Blah Blah..... I know im going to get some angry replies but I expect nothing less right now. Cause thats all Ive seen recently on this board.
We're always searching for whats wrong...

Just dont drop that shit!!!

Goodbye Fried Rice... HELLO FRIED CHICKEN!!!

Post by Guest »

311 sucks.

Pistons losts. HA
Scopesx311

Post by Scopesx311 »

did I say anything about the Pistons? No... I dont believe I did... what is New York doing? Oh yeah... nothing.

$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i understand your anger, well not really, but isnt bitching about bitching still bitching? :P
:evil5: TB>BB
311chaos
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311chaos »

slmjimy311 wrote:i understand your anger, well not really, but isnt bitching about bitching still bitching? :P

HAHA. Right on. Stop bitchin Scopes.
Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

dude you are not the first person who has told these guys to stop bitching and complaining ...we've heard it all and these guys are still gonna bitch and whine no matter what, its what they like to do.. so who gives a fuck let them whine its just a damn message board... oh and btw welcome to the board :)
"Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct " Chuck Palahniuk

:evil5::smurfin:
Scopesx311

Post by Scopesx311 »

Flowing wrote:dude you are not the first person who has told these guys to stop bitching and complaining ...we've heard it all and these guys are still gonna bitch and whine no matter what, its what they like to do.. so who gives a fuck let them whine its just a damn message board... oh and btw welcome to the board :)
what a sweetheart.... thank you for seeing my view.

miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

311chaos wrote:
slmjimy311 wrote:i understand your anger, well not really, but isnt bitching about bitching still bitching? :P

thank god someone else feels like this. if you don't want us bitching...dont bitch..huh?, gonna work out for you?
311chaos
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311chaos »

miT_311 wrote:
311chaos wrote:

thank god someone else feels like this. if you don't want us bitching...dont bitch..huh?, gonna work out for you?
just trying to add to the irony....

chill people chill...
Scopesx311

Post by Scopesx311 »

miT_311 wrote:
311chaos wrote:

Do you realize what you just replied with? You are basically telling me that if I dont want you to bitch, then I shouldnt bitch? If you noticed that was MY FIRST POST!!!! I have never said anything to you guys before and you still bitched like a bunch of pregnant women.... So with me saying something now... that is gonna make you bitch more? Real mature Rondell..

Scopesx311

Post by Scopesx311 »

miT_311 wrote:
311chaos wrote:

Ahh fuck it... I really dont feel like arguing with a bunch of people that obviously are too pigheaded and stubborn to understand what Im saying.

Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I agree with Scopes completely. Just be happy 311 is still making music people. Think of how bad it's gonna be when there is no more 311 at all, and you will have nothing to look forward to. No new albums, no new shows, no new demos, no new b-sides, hell, no new updates on their webpage even. Just be grateful for what you get. 11 tracks is better than none. An album every two years is better than never. A concert you have to drive three hours to see is better than a concert that doesn't exist. So suck it up, pussies. Quit acting like selfish spoiled babies. 311 is great to their fans, and a lot of people have just been spoiled rotten by it, unfortunately.

I remember I made topic just like this one like a year ago on 311heaven when a lot of people were bein' bitchy at 311, and I remember it didn't go over well then either. Most people just try to avoid strongly worded posts/opinions, or brush them off without taking them seriously. Unfortunately, that's just how people on these forums are, scopes. :?

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

Scopesx311 wrote:
miT_311 wrote:
311chaos wrote:
Do you realize what you just replied with? You are basically telling me that if I dont want you to bitch, then I shouldnt bitch? If you noticed that was MY FIRST POST!!!! I have never said anything to you guys before and you still bitched like a bunch of pregnant women.... So with me saying something now... that is gonna make you bitch more? Real mature Rondell..
wait a minute, what? what i said makes perfect sense. bitching isnt goning to stop the bitching man. :roll:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i never said having 11 tracks was gonna be lame, hell evolver was like that and im happy with it..i never said it took too long to get a cd out...all i said was that im pissed that its been 4 years and no shows when 1 state gets 4 shows in one year...theres always fall :?
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

hahahahahahahahahahaha....wuah?
Scopesx311

Post by Scopesx311 »

SKAbatula wrote:This thread reminds me of a story...

This guys goes into the grocery store to buy toilet paper. On his way to the toilet paper/paper towel aisle, out of the corner of his eye he notices that carrots are on sale and picks some up. In his excitement over the cheap carrots, he forgets to buy what he went there for...the toilet paper. On his way home, he suddenly is forced to pull of the side of the road and take a dump. He frantically looks around for something to wipe with, and all he can find are the carrots.

The moral of the story is...shove it up your ass.

(Hey I just came up with that!)
I love it when people post the most absolute random business in a forum... thank you.. honestly... that made my day... i will tell many others about what you have shared with all of us later on this evening once I have indulged in a few ( 12 or more ) beers and a doobie or 2.... I probably wont say it the same... but still... THANK YOU

$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

SKAbatula wrote:This thread reminds me of a story...

This guys goes into the grocery store to buy toilet paper. On his way to the toilet paper/paper towel aisle, out of the corner of his eye he notices that carrots are on sale and picks some up. In his excitement over the cheap carrots, he forgets to buy what he went there for...the toilet paper. On his way home, he suddenly is forced to pull of the side of the road and take a dump. He frantically looks around for something to wipe with, and all he can find are the carrots.

The moral of the story is...shove it up your ass.

(Hey I just came up with that!)

hahaha i love you man
Scopesx311

Post by Scopesx311 »

miT_311 wrote:
Scopesx311 wrote:
miT_311 wrote: thank god someone else feels like this. if you don't want us bitching...dont bitch..huh?, gonna work out for you?
wait a minute, what? what i said makes perfect sense. bitching isnt goning to stop the bitching man. :roll:
No... what you said makes absolutely no sense... "thank god someone else feels like this. if you dont want us bitching... dont bitch... huh?, gonna work out for you? ..... that is what you said...

so basically you were telling me to quit bitching about you guys... you guys have been bitching for months now about some fucking stupid shit... just like i said earlier... that was my first post... granted it was a fucking rant on you guys and how all you do is complain about 311, but still... what you said makes no sense at all...

Scopesx311

Post by Scopesx311 »

SKAbatula wrote:? Was that sarcasm? :wink:

If it wasn't, I agree with you. I love reading random, stupid, posts from people. It's off the wall humor that sometimes breaks up arguments.

:pain10: -----> :3some:
No sarcasm whatsoever... I LOVED IT.... kinda like i love goollllld!!!!!!

pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

Just a quick point....why do the noobs have the right to yell at the people who arent?

:evil5: