from the raspler

Three Eleven.
smiley311
Take my advice don't think twice

Post by smiley311 »

instead of complaining here.. call your radio station and complain!! that's the only way to solve anything..
and if you didn't read in the e-mail from Peter they were planning on doing more shows in the fall in DIFFERENT CITIES!
i was 13 when i went to my first show, my dad took me and my friend.. i've been to over 60 shows since that.. this tour i'm flying to california for the 4 shows, vegas for the 1 and driving to chicago.. if you truley wanted to go, you'd find a way!! i'd love to do nothing all day, but instead i went to college for 4 yeasrs, and got a kick ass job where i get paid a lot..and can get my company to fly me to other states for "business" while i see 311!! no one is preventing you to go to any show, except yourself!
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

miT_311 wrote:attention zak and jimenel....
isnt it kind of annoying that we have a reason to be mad and all of these people are being sarcastic and making fun of us because we have no shows near us?
yes it very much is, they have shows in there area, they have nothin gto worry about, we on the other hand do not...its like a rich man yelling at a poor man how much the poor man has it made and doesnt need to be rich...it just doesnt make any damn sense, similar to that anology
:evil5: TB>BB
311chaos
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311chaos »

slmjimy311 wrote:
isnt it kind of annoying that we have a reason to be mad and all of these people are being sarcastic and making fun of us because we have no shows near us?
yes it very much is, they have shows in there area, they have nothin gto worry about, we on the other hand do not...its like a rich man yelling at a poor man how much the poor man has it made and doesnt need to be rich...it just doesnt make any damn sense, similar to that anology
So how far of a drive is it to the closest show on this tour?
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

311chaos wrote:
slmjimy311 wrote:
So how far of a drive is it to the closest show on this tour?
nice jimmy. (off-topic here ..the needy get all the breaks..)

and omaha is about 8 hours away.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Zak and miT get together and get your asses to a show. you can do it if you really want it.

Slm what the heck? fly out to CA like we were talking about a while ago. you can drive that big expensive SUV in LA traffic and meet us at the anaheim show. It's general admission. We can chill. COME.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

To all you people that cant drive anywhere, get a slutty girl friend that will "hang out" with an older guy so yall can all take a road trip to a show. Thats what I would do if I had no ride or whatever, or go a step further and get an older girl your self, unless you are a girl then you have nothing to worry about :wink:
So its come to this?
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Rap Weasel wrote:To all you people that cant drive anywhere, get a slutty girl friend that will "hang out" with an older guy so yall can all take a road trip to a show. Thats what I would do if I had no ride or whatever, or go a step further and get an older girl your self, unless you are a girl then you have nothing to worry about :wink:
right on. women are manipulative, evil little things. right on.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

Some people bitch about stuff, and others act.

Sorry, I've been reading Atlas Shrugged.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

mystoneybaby wrote:Zak and miT get together and get your asses to a show. you can do it if you really want it.

Slm what the heck? fly out to CA like we were talking about a while ago. you can drive that big expensive SUV in LA traffic and meet us at the anaheim show. It's general admission. We can chill. COME.

oh emmy you dont know how badly i want to, but as im about to anounce tommorow, i got into a prestegace (however you spell that...does anyone see the irony there?) summer school program, so i decided to attend it, its a month long...and ill be studying microbiology there, next year though is a whole nother story, i will work as hard as i can to come down to see you two..and those 5 guys
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Rap Weasel wrote:To all you people that cant drive anywhere, get a slutty girl friend that will "hang out" with an older guy so yall can all take a road trip to a show. Thats what I would do if I had no ride or whatever, or go a step further and get an older girl your self, unless you are a girl then you have nothing to worry about :wink:
I'm broke. But I am going to a 3 kegger tonight, so perhaps I'll meet some naieve wanna-be 311 fan chick who will give me road head and pay for my ticket in Ohio.

That would be nice.
Vallon
Color is an instrumental

Post by Vallon »

miT_311 wrote:311 day should be in omaha... makes sense right?
If you'd like to freeze your ass off in Omaha on March 11th -- then by all means, go to Omaha on 311 Day...

But I think New Orleans is a great spot for 311 Day... Bourbon Street is the perfect festive atmosphere for fans to get together for 3/4 days...

311 takes over that town on 311 day.... they couldn't really do that anywhere else.

Florida is too humid... and LA is just... LA. New Orleans at least is somewhat in the middle of the country.
Vallon
Color is an instrumental

Post by Vallon »

Great idea Rap Weasel... great idea. :roll:

**worst advice ever**
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

Vallon wrote:
If you'd like to freeze your ass off in Omaha on March 11th -- then by all means, go to Omaha on 311 Day...

But I think New Orleans is a great spot for 311 Day... Bourbon Street is the perfect festive atmosphere for fans to get together for 3/4 days...

311 takes over that town on 311 day.... they couldn't really do that anywhere else.

Florida is too humid... and LA is just... LA. New Orleans at least is somewhat in the middle of the country.
i live in minne-fucking-sota...omaha would be a nice break from the cold.
Vallon
Color is an instrumental

Post by Vallon »

miT_311 wrote:
Vallon wrote:

i live in minne-fucking-sota...omaha would be a nice break from the cold.
lol... good point -- but omaha isn't that much of a climate change than MN...

I had to stop in MN on my way out to NE a few years ago...

Good times...

:)
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

slmjimy311 wrote:
mystoneybaby wrote:Zak and miT get together and get your asses to a show. you can do it if you really want it.

oh emmy you dont know how badly i want to, but as im about to anounce tommorow, i got into a prestegace (however you spell that...does anyone see the irony there?) summer school program, so i decided to attend it, its a month long...and ill be studying microbiology there, next year though is a whole nother story, i will work as hard as i can to come down to see you two..and those 5 guys
a month long! Poo! ... take a vacation from school! just fly out for ONE DAY. It'll be great. I'll even pick you up from the air port. If you stayed longer you'll only miss Monday and tuesday becuase the concert is on monday and you'll be flying back on tuesday ..b ut you can leave saturday morning and be here ALL WEEKEND and get ready for a fucking awesome show at the grove! COME ON MAN! YOU CAN DO IT!

but congrats on that microbiology stuff.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

thank you, next year, if i dont goto india, im def coming to cali...i had such a blast last tiem i was there...and i always take atelast a 1 week in la so i will most def see you
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

sayzak wrote:
I'm broke. But I am going to a 3 kegger tonight, so perhaps I'll meet some naieve wanna-be 311 fan chick who will give me road head and pay for my ticket in Ohio.

That would be nice.
Oh god, that made me :lol: :lol: :lol:
So its come to this?
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

I had sex and got head on a bus, but I forgot to mention the 311 ticket. SHIT.
poolio
Taiyed Brodel

Post by poolio »

It sucks, I live in Minnesota too and I can't fucking travel to like chicago or none of that. I will just have gotten back on the 1st of august from chicago and the show is on the eleventh. that fuckin blows.
DLMD
Sike shazam we strike with the lightning

Post by DLMD »

I'm looking forward to hopefully going to the Big Easy for 311 Day in 2006. Me and my friends are already saving up so we can go in style. I have acctually based my college schedule so that I can go, see the show, hangout, fly back and not miss any classes.
They wanna bug you
But I won't let them today
It's a sure shot to the bomb drop
Every single
You know you swing
it and you fling it
And you make some shit up but
It's just 123