petition

Three Eleven.
Scopesx311
The soul that you have is electricity

Re: petition

Post by Scopesx311 »

sayzak wrote:
Scopesx311 wrote:
miT_311 wrote: you had a rough childhood didnt you.
How old are you exactly??? How do you get that I had a rough childhood from what I replied with? I am just wondering. Its pretty selfish to want everything on one album and demand that it all be released. I know everybody here loves 311 as much as I do but what is the point in getting it all at once? Weren't you extatic when Old Funk and Space Funk from Transistor era were released like 2-3 years ago? What about when Seal the Deal hit??? Dont even tell me you weren't hyped up for that? The list goes on and so will the surprise release of bsides and rarities. Thats all. That is what I was trying to get accross and if I somehow implied that I had a rough childhood will you please show me how.
It wouldn't be a big deal if the CD had more than 11 songs. Transsitor had 21, so it was alright for there to be some b-sides, ya know? No loss on the album. But 11 tracks? That's like being really really thirsty and only having half a glass of the best juice ever made. Yeah it's better than none, but why the hell noth ave a full glass???
Whatever dude... im done arguing with you..
We're always searching for whats wrong...

Just dont drop that shit!!!

Goodbye Fried Rice... HELLO FRIED CHICKEN!!!
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

this is why

that is the stupidest thing ever. Sure we all want albums that have a bunch of songs but doing a petition isnt going to change anything for this album... especially at this point in the process. You think they are going to stop the production of the CD just to add 3 songs to a CD and make maybe 200-300 people just a little bit happier. To top it off that would cost their record label a shit load of money. And it doesnt look like Volcano would even think about considering it. Be happy with what you get and you are going to hear those other tracks sooner or later. I blame the leakage of the demos for all the hostility about the album not being long enough and everyone bitching at eachother on the boards. It is really a sad thing.
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

Scopesx311 wrote:Its pretty selfish to want everything on one album and demand that it all be released.
why did i demand anything? i was searching around on the internet and i found this. thought it was pretty cool so i shared it.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Re: petition

Post by $ayzak »

Scopesx311 wrote:
sayzak wrote:
Scopesx311 wrote: How old are you exactly??? How do you get that I had a rough childhood from what I replied with? I am just wondering. Its pretty selfish to want everything on one album and demand that it all be released. I know everybody here loves 311 as much as I do but what is the point in getting it all at once? Weren't you extatic when Old Funk and Space Funk from Transistor era were released like 2-3 years ago? What about when Seal the Deal hit??? Dont even tell me you weren't hyped up for that? The list goes on and so will the surprise release of bsides and rarities. Thats all. That is what I was trying to get accross and if I somehow implied that I had a rough childhood will you please show me how.
It wouldn't be a big deal if the CD had more than 11 songs. Transsitor had 21, so it was alright for there to be some b-sides, ya know? No loss on the album. But 11 tracks? That's like being really really thirsty and only having half a glass of the best juice ever made. Yeah it's better than none, but why the hell noth ave a full glass???
Whatever dude... im done arguing with you..
lol what? I didn't know we were arguing in the first place. You can't just get the last word in an argument I didn't even know we were having! I win! That's all there is to it. :)
DLMD
Sike shazam we strike with the lightning

Post by DLMD »

They had one of these when 99.1 wHFS went down (damn El Zol), and after like 11,000 people signed it, 105.7 picked them up and everybody is happy. But, what should really happen is that, when 311 puts out a box set, there is one disc of pure B-Sides, then everybody will be happy.
They wanna bug you
But I won't let them today
It's a sure shot to the bomb drop
Every single
You know you swing
it and you fling it
And you make some shit up but
It's just 123