After 311, what will they do?

Three Eleven.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

After 311, what will they do?

Post by $ayzak »

Here's my gussing:

Chad will produce albums on Nick's lable.
Nick will deticate more time to his clothing line as well as his record company.
P-nut will start his own bass company and have a political magazine to go with it.
S.A. will make more music, on Nick's lable, as well as become a published author.
miT will become a hermit and live in tall trees in California with some playmates he meets at the playboy mansion.

They will all always be closely connected, and smoke weed together.

5 years later they'll get together and make one more album, and then return to their other careers.
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

311 will never end!
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

I think when they are done with 311 they will retire, but probably not Nick though. he'll probably go and make solo records.

Although I don't see 311 breaking up at the moment.
LickSamba311
You got a choice of what you can do

Post by LickSamba311 »

311 will end when 311 leaves the earth. but even then, they will still live on musically and spiritually.
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned everywhere is war, me say war.
http://www.myspace.com/daveskiimeetsdub
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

After 311, what will they do?, What will we all do?

the Chad one is wrong he'll probably open his own drum store cause i think he said something along the lines
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

nick - clothing line, solo possibly, and record company
chad - producer
pnut - "making movies"
sa - novel
tim - not sure really
:evil5: TB>BB
FrixHex311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FrixHex311 »

when they get too old to perform live, that's when they will be done.... then they will release all of the songs recorded for every cd that no one has ever heard of or known of! that will be the day, oh man
3/9/02, 9/4/02, 7/21/03, 8/27/03
8/7/05, 9/11/05, 3/11/06, 9/3/06
7/4/07, 7/5/07, 3/11/08, 7/24/08
5/12/09, 12/5/09, 3/11/10, 7/13/12
7/29/14, 8/2/15, 8/5/16
311 The best no CONTEST!
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

DoYouRight311 wrote:After 311, what will they do?, What will we all do?

the Chad one is wrong he'll probably open his own drum store cause i think he said something along the lines
Yeah on the 311 day interview he said he wants to open up a drum store.
Hostile_Apostle311
Listen to the DJ just rappin and things

Post by Hostile_Apostle311 »

Nick will start a bitchy clan called "I hate George W. Bush" and will fail.
SA will become a novelist as well as making music
Chad will become a pot smoking hippy
P-Nut will make his own universe of peace
miT will become a videogame junky
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

Hostile_Apostle311 wrote:miT will become a videogame junky
become? hmm
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

2014:

Nick will become so burnt out that he'll finally settle down with one girl and he'll just sit on his couch on Money Key island all day in a tropical shirt while smoking weed and making her feed him. When she asks if he wants to do anything fun like go snorkeling off of their luxious resort, he sits there with the same glassy, blank stare and permanent grin while muttering, "No baby. I'm wayyy too chill for that".

SA will change his name to a combination of ideas that he used to have for his name, but this time, they work out. DJ Count Spooky "SA" Apparitions. He'll become a local Los Angeles club DJ and frequent raves. He will dig up old 311 songs and make a trance remix of "I Told Myself". The whole club endures a buzz kill when the line "won't let you tweak out on ecstasy, not next to me" comes on in liquified sound and the ravers flip out and burn down the club. Many die. SA is never hired again. Then becomes a successful journalist for the Wall Street Journal.

P-nut will start a stunt-reality show on MTV. He'll be going through a serious ass midlife crisis and will become obnoxious while the tapes are rolling to follow in the legacy of Tom Green, Johnny Knoxville, and Bam Magera. In one episode, a 15 year old kid will recognize him, say "HEY P-nut, BEAT that thang!". And P-nut will be like "Wow, heh heh, I've NEVER heard that one before outside of a show" and he will knock the fuck out of the kid.

Chad will play drums

Tim will play guitar
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Shiny wrote:2014:

Nick will become so burnt out that he'll finally settle down with one girl and he'll just sit on his couch on Money Key island all day in a tropical shirt while smoking weed and making her feed him. When she asks if he wants to do anything fun like go snorkeling off of their luxious resort, he sits there with the same glassy, blank stare and permanent grin while muttering, "No baby. I'm wayyy too chill for that".

SA will change his name to a combination of ideas that he used to have for his name, but this time, they work out. DJ Count Spooky "SA" Apparitions. He'll become a local Los Angeles club DJ and frequent raves. He will dig up old 311 songs and make a trance remix of "I Told Myself". The whole club endures a buzz kill when the line "won't let you tweak out on ecstasy, not next to me" comes on in liquified sound and the ravers flip out and burn down the club. Many die. SA is never hired again. Then becomes a successful journalist for the Wall Street Journal.

P-nut will start a stunt-reality show on MTV. He'll be going through a serious ass midlife crisis and will become obnoxious while the tapes are rolling to follow in the legacy of Tom Green, Johnny Knoxville, and Bam Magera. In one episode, a 15 year old kid will recognize him, say "HEY P-nut, BEAT that thang!". And P-nut will be like "Wow, heh heh, I've NEVER heard that one before outside of a show" and he will knock the fuck out of the kid.

Chad will play drums

Tim will play guitar

:lol: run out of steam there at the end?
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
Buffalo Soldjah
It's 8:16 A.M. will you wake up to me

Post by Buffalo Soldjah »

is there a reason your asking? i dont see a reason why they will cease to exist anytime soon, i hope not atleast, knock on wood
Hostile_Apostle311
Listen to the DJ just rappin and things

Post by Hostile_Apostle311 »

P-Nut will last the longest if you ask me.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Hmm, I bet Chad would hook up with lil hexum. Chad has some Jazz drumming experience. And of course major performing experience.
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

I have a very strong feeling that Tim will disappear from the eye of the public. You won't hear anything else about him when 311's over.

Chad and P Nut will continue making music together, whether it's a new band, or a bunch of collaborations with other musicians or something. They'll collaborate with Zack Hexum and Dirk Lance. P Nut will direct music videos for his friend's bands.

SA will move to Mexico, or some other foreign country. He'll release a book of philosophical poetry.

Nick will be working hard till the day he's dead trying to stay hip and in the spotlight. He'll be producing records on his label and doing guest appearances on other musician's albums.

The break up will be because they're just too old to keep doing what they're doing. I don't see how it could happen any other way.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

Everything about Nick is right.

SA will marry Nick and change his name to Mex Hex. Damn i would buy every novel he puts out.

Chad will as you said open a drum store and produce.

P' Nut will play in jazzy night clubs all over the country.

Tim will just be that awesome ass guy you see walking down the streets of LA while you try to act like you're not staring at him but he notices your attention.
the only thing true, we gotta love each other. try to keep a positive vibe.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
we can overcome the wrongs while we're reachin' the point.
stick together all forever. now continue to flow
DLMD
Sike shazam we strike with the lightning

Post by DLMD »

Mex Hex
. HAHA.
They wanna bug you
But I won't let them today
It's a sure shot to the bomb drop
Every single
You know you swing
it and you fling it
And you make some shit up but
It's just 123
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

chev311e wrote:Everything about Nick is right.

SA will marry Nick and change his name to Mex Hex.
Wahahahahahahaha. :lol:
Spookie Apperitions
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Spookie Apperitions »

SA is too good for nick, not to metion the whole fact that SA is too much of a badass to be gay.
I get up intake my blue-green algae
let it penetrate
strengthen my grasp
holistic healers dealin' our galactic growth
reversin' fx of shit wrecked Chernobyl