Enough about the demos already! >_<

Three Eleven.
phatdank
I'm free as I stare at the sea

Post by phatdank »

DoYouRight311 wrote:The Mars Volta is annoying radio music
i think coldplay's speed of sound is annoying radio music...it was good the first couple of times i heard it, now it's played numerous times every hour, and besides, most radio sucks anyway
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

first off read by posts dumb ass i never said i am a fan of Coldplay i said they have a few good songs so dont start assuming bullshit, yeah coldplay is radio music never denied it so chill the fuck out jordan i am just joking around prick
Last edited by DoYouRight311 on Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I just can't comprehend how anyone could consider a band as unique and different as The Mars Volta "radio music."
I mean seriously, your brain must be way too oversaturated with pop-culture, radio-friendly, mainstream bullshit to even think straight anymore. You can seriously defend that watered-down, mainstream, weak Coldplay crap over The Mars Volta? Nothing personal, but somewhere along the line you have been very very mislead.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
phatdank

Post by phatdank »

DoYouRight311 wrote:first off read by posts dumb ass i never said i am a fan of Coldplay i said they have a few good songs so dont start assuming bullshit, yeah coldplay is radio music never denied it so chill the fuck out jordan i am just joking around prick
calm down yo..i never said you were a fan of coldplay, i was just giving an example of what i thought was radio music.
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

I Love how jordan takes thing so seriously on the internet i dont know you so stop attacking me with your personally nonsense, The Mars Volta arent that great
Last edited by DoYouRight311 on Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

grapes are yummmmyyy!!! mmmm
"Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct " Chuck Palahniuk

:evil5::smurfin:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

phatdank wrote:
DoYouRight311 wrote:first off read by posts dumb ass i never said i am a fan of Coldplay i said they have a few good songs so dont start assuming bullshit, yeah coldplay is radio music never denied it so chill the fuck out jordan i am just joking around prick
calm down yo..i never said you were a fan of coldplay, i was just giving an example of what i thought was radio music.
Nah, phatdank, I think that post was directed at me.

It's all good, DoYouRight. I just mourn the loss of your musical taste...
I mean, I've heard plenty of bashes on the mars volta many many times, and usually I just brush them off and all. But calling TMV annoying radio rock, of all things is just absurd. If you're going to insult them, atleast think of something relevant.

Later
ImageImage
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

I WAS JOKING AROUND READ THE FUCKING POST
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

im gone for an hour and you two are fucking each other up the ass...jeez
:evil5: TB>BB
phatdank

Post by phatdank »

Jordan311 wrote:I just can't comprehend how anyone could consider a band as unique and different as The Mars Volta "radio music."
I mean seriously, your brain must be way too oversaturated with pop-culture, radio-friendly, mainstream bullshit to even think straight anymore. You can seriously defend that watered-down, mainstream, weak Coldplay crap over The Mars Volta? Nothing personal, but somewhere along the line you have been very very mislead.

Later
couldn't say it better myself, but i might add ever since i've been listening to the volta, everything else seems too watered down, predictable and just not as good...really. right now im just really into the complexive genius style that they're bringing to the table
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

slmjimy311 wrote:im gone for an hour and you two are fucking each other up the ass...jeez
hahahaha. You wish, you sick bastard ;)

I just think DoYouRight gets too upset taking this debate personally.
Like I said, I can understand different tastes in music, but if you're going to insult something, especially a band as NOT-radio-friendly as TMV, think of a relevent insult at the very least.

Later
ImageImage
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

Also your wrong about my music taste i listen to all sorts of good music 311, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Bob Marley, Steppenwolf, Peter Tosh, Days Of The New, Spin Doctors, Rage Against The Machine, Lojic, Sublime, The Allman Brothers Band, Neil Young
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

haha. This thread has gotten so far off topic it's ridiculous.

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

sine where already off topic...u know hwat i funny movie is..the girl next door..that and that chick is so fucking hot
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

slmjimy311 wrote:sine where already off topic...u know hwat i funny movie is..the girl next door..that and that chick is so fucking hot
That is a good movie, i just saw it recently.

p.s. this is one of the dumbest threads ever and you're all part of it. be ashamed.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

its on hbo right now...my first time watching it..ive been skipping around though so i cant really give a review right away

Post by Guest »

311 is radio music. Shut the fuck up.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Element wrote:311 is radio music. Shut the fuck up.
:?:

Post by Guest »

311 is on the radio. It's "radio music"
slowpoke
Our star has long bust but now reappears

Post by slowpoke »

DoYouRight311 wrote:Also your wrong about my music taste i listen to all sorts of good music 311, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Bob Marley, Steppenwolf, Peter Tosh, Days Of The New, Spin Doctors, Rage Against The Machine, Lojic, Sublime, The Allman Brothers Band, Neil Young
Ha ha, spin doctors
intoxication is an evolutionary force