Enough about the demos already! >_<

Three Eleven.
LickSamba311
You got a choice of what you can do

Post by LickSamba311 »

haha man, if you knew me, you'd know i was just jokin around. i posted before i dont care about the demos anymore and ill just wait for the album. my AIM doesn't even work anymore. but like 5 pages of "enough about demos already" ESPECIALLY by jordan, i think it was neccessary to ask 1 more time. so chill until the next episode :D
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned everywhere is war, me say war.
http://www.myspace.com/daveskiimeetsdub
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Yeah, you should know by now that LickSamba is just a jackass ;)

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
LickSamba311
You got a choice of what you can do

Post by LickSamba311 »

Jordan311 wrote:Yeah, you should know by now that LickSamba is just a jackass ;)

Later
THANK YOU!

see what im sayin. :?: :P
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned everywhere is war, me say war.
http://www.myspace.com/daveskiimeetsdub
hy311dro
Right now my brain is fragile

Post by hy311dro »

jordan give me the studios 8)
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

GIVE ME THE FUCKING DEMOS....please
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

LickSamba311 wrote:haha man, if you knew me, you'd know i was just jokin around. i posted before i dont care about the demos anymore and ill just wait for the album. my AIM doesn't even work anymore. but like 5 pages of "enough about demos already" ESPECIALLY by jordan, i think it was neccessary to ask 1 more time. so chill until the next episode :D
sorry man, people IMing me pissses the shit out of me, I must've just exploded i guess.

I got interrupted last night while watching sa explain his out of body experience, as part of the 311 day interviews, by some guy wanting the demos... i was grumpified.