Demoage...

Three Eleven.
Vallon
Color is an instrumental

Demoage...

Post by Vallon »

Hi everyone,

Just heard that there were some new quality and not-so-quality demos floating around...

I don't have anything recent... just the old stuff. So I was wondering if any of the good people of taiyed brodels wouldn't mind hooking up a fellow brodel.

If it's not too much trouble... I'd greatly appreciate a song or two dropped to my e-mail addy...

VallonRocks@gmail.com

Thanx muchly

--vallon
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

hey whats up.. my names dave.. i've never contributed anything to this board before.. i mean, i only have 5 posts, but can you guys send me everything you've worked for? thanks.
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

hahahahaha
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
LickSamba311
You got a choice of what you can do

Post by LickSamba311 »

fatlip wrote:hey whats up.. my names dave.. i've never contributed anything to this board before.. i mean, i only have 5 posts, but can you guys send me everything you've worked for? thanks.
Everything you've worked for??? does that mean it was a hard days work hacking into computers? cuz if so i understand where you're comin from, and im also gonna knee you in the balls.
i didnt know you had to have a long, hard working history on an internet forum to try and get some songs. dork
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned everywhere is war, me say war.
http://www.myspace.com/daveskiimeetsdub
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

i think he was talking about everyone else
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
Vallon
Color is an instrumental

Post by Vallon »

fatlip wrote:hey whats up.. my names dave.. i've never contributed anything to this board before.. i mean, i only have 5 posts, but can you guys send me everything you've worked for? thanks.
Hey what's up... my name's glenn. I HAVE contributed to this board. Go check out my first post under the 15th Anniversary topic. I've been a member of this forum before, under a different name... i've been a member of the 311 Heaven bb... the 311 Fan Base bb, and the 311 bb since August of 2000. I have over 6000 posts on there of "contributions". I've been a fan for 10 years, and a "huge fan" for 6 of those 10 years. I came up with the concept of a 311 fansite called "The 311 Fan Base" a couple of years ago, which has since died because I was kicked out by my "partner" and he neglected the site altogether... and prevented me from doing anything to it.

I've helped plan Fan Parties, gone on long roadtrips, helped out numerous other fans over the years, and contributed plenty of my thoughts to the 311 community.

So if you want to be an elitist, and talk smack cuz I have 5 posts on this forum -- then go right ahead. I don't have the time to come on here, or any 311 forum for that matter for days on end, but I contribute when I can. I thought Taiyed Brodels was supposed to be a welcoming site/haven for 311 fans -- not an elitist society where only the popular regulars get the "inside scoop".

---

All that aside, I'd like to thank all chill, nice people from this board that contacted me by AIM or e-mail to try to help me out. I appreciate your help muchly...

much love

--glenn

Post by Guest »

Fatlip don't be a fucking dickhead. This guy is cool. And I said he's cool so that makes him cool. Now go play with your penis ring.
Vallon
Color is an instrumental

Post by Vallon »

Coldplay is awesome... :)
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Vallon wrote:
fatlip wrote: I thought Taiyed Brodels was supposed to be a welcoming site/haven for 311 fans -- not an elitist society where only the popular regulars get the "inside scoop".

--glenn

your first assumption is right, this place is a welcome site/haven for 311 fans...fatlip is just edgy on this subject
:evil5: TB>BB
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

"popular regulars" still dont get shit :). and in about 2 months..fatlip will be everyones best friend :lol:
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

CULTI-VADER wrote:"popular regulars" still dont get shit :). and in about 2 months..fatlip will be everyones best friend :lol:

hahaha i doubt hed forget that easy

did i mention how stunning you look fatlip
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

hey not all of us have been being mean. i hope he remembers the rest of us '8)'
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

CULTI-VADER wrote:hey not all of us have been being mean. i hope he remembers the rest of us '8)'
holla back..ive defended him on a few occasions..oh wel if not from him...then someoneelse
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

plus he seems like a man of his word, and if he said he'll let them out after the album drops, i believe him
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

ahh i never knew he said that
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

holla :D
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
GOAT