Demoage...

Three Eleven.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

Vallon wrote:I thought Taiyed Brodels was supposed to be a welcoming site/haven for 311 fans.
I'd love for this site to be something like that. Please try to pretend that it is. Unfortunately, to make it a reality I'd have to kick half of the members out. I think you're awesome Glenn, so please post here more often.
Vallon
Color is an instrumental

Post by Vallon »

Thanx guys...

I know the majority of you are all chill and friendly to people -- I just get annoyed when I see people that like to do the whole (I worked really hard to get these demos, and i'm special...so I can have them, but you can't). I hate the supremacy/elitist thing. If you have ALL the demos, then that's great. If you want to be cool and share them, then tell people. If you don't want to share them, then don't tell everyone you have them -- because then you just look like an ass.

Oh, I WOULD help you .. but I "can't"... That's lame. It's also lame to give people crap because they're new to a board. Who cares how many posts you have? At least i'm not going around and begging people over AIM. I made a post, and politely asked if anyone wanted to help me out. People did... and everyone wins.

So thanks again to all the nice people that wanted to spread the love around. I've got respect for you, and for this forum -- just wish that everyone here had the same ideals and the same attitude.
Hostile_Apostle311
Listen to the DJ just rappin and things

Post by Hostile_Apostle311 »

slmjimy311 wrote:very sexy 2
Fuck yes. FUCK YES MAN
Vallon
Color is an instrumental

Post by Vallon »

Station wrote:
Vallon wrote:I thought Taiyed Brodels was supposed to be a welcoming site/haven for 311 fans.
I'd love for this site to be something like that. Please try to pretend that it is. Unfortunately, to make it a reality I'd have to kick half of the members out. I think you're awesome Glenn, so please post here more often.
That's flattering :) - thanx bro. I'll try to stop in and say hello more often -- but I've got a lot of different things going on. Today i'm just kind of indulging myself in 311ness. It's a good day. :D

p.s. - Ben Folds is awesome...
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

CULTI-VADER wrote:i think he was talking about everyone else
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10: